Outing The Joke Accounts

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not in the e-flirt with a MILF kind of way.
I think I need to create a gimmick account, since everyone else has one
I think I need to create a gimmick account, since everyone else has one
I'll be selling one of mine on ebay soon. I'll let you know.
of course, but the point is for people to out their own accounts, if they don't, they won't be outed. Do many people know who is behind the account in question, yes, but its up to the owner to out themselves, not someone else. I don't think I was wrong at all in editing that post as the point of this thread is for people to out their own accounts, not other people
not sure i agree, but obviously not a big deal. really, i just wanted to make sure there was a good explanation, which there was.you're still the man kdawg.
My point was that DigitalMonkey put an "and...." implying he has more and it looked like an invitation to out some of his other accounts.Now that you've explained it so well, I totally agree. Obviously it could be a big deal. NOONE should be outed by someone else. Really, i just wanted to argue with you until you gave me a good enough explanation, which only I will deem "good enough."you have always been the man kdawg.
FYP
FYP
Actually I disagree. If someone came to know another person's joke account, they probably were either told by the faker, or deciphered it themselves. in the first situation, the creater, by giving the receiver that information, implicitly accepted that the receiver would do with that information as they saw fit. if the receiver sees fit to "out" that account, the giver must accept this.In the second situation, the person deciphered it with their cleverness, and must be allowed to do with the information that they fairly found out. It is not up to us to question their motives, but as they are not breaking any generally-accepted rule, I don't feel it fair to remove their ability to do with information that they have fairly discovered.Further, I did not fallaciously deem the argument "good enough" just because it met my personal qualifications. Merely I deemed the argument "good" because it was a solid, valid argument. In fact I deemed it "good" even though I disagreed with it.The final fix is accurate. He has always been the man. At no time, recently or otherwise, has his "the man-ness" been removed or lessened. I apologize for implying otherwise.And finally, the entire point of this is to see how cleverly you are able to present counterarguments, entirely in the form of FMP. I certainly hope its more clever than something like:
I'm a huge nerd with way too much time on my hands, who debates unnecessarily. I hope I am soon able to penetrate a vagina so I can stop leading such a depressing, contentious existence.
FYP
And finally, the entire point of this is to see how cleverly you are able to present counterarguments, entirely in the form of FMP. I certainly hope its more clever than something like:FYP
That was soooooo much better than FYP's fyp.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Joke accounts are retarded. If you don't have ability to bring the funny without using some lame character, then you're just sad.I anticipate that whatever I write here, people are going to cleverly "FYP" to make it really bad. AsstardsEdit: I see that thehidden has accused me of being Clay Aiken. Well done. Asstard.And I'm not going anywhere.Edit#2: And now everyone is getting in on the act. Hilarious! Asstards.

It is time to for me to commit forum suicide, as this will hopefully be my last post here at FCP. I am Clay Aiken.I am sorry.Goodbye.
it's ok, you can go into a program to help!
It is time to for me to commit forum suicide, as this will hopefully be my last post here at FCP. I am Clay Aiken.I am sorry.Goodbye.
It's always the people you suspect least.

MisterB was my joke account that went too far. Now Ive become him, and in turn lost my nubian godness. Which I'm searching for once again. Help me Lando Calrisian, you're my only hope.

Wow, just wow. So what you are saying is, two of my favorite posters, the smart guy and the queer, are no longer going to post?My heart is empty now.You son of a bi.tch.
  • 1 month later...