After being stuck $1.2k.. and trying to break even for the night..Texas Hold'em $1-$1 NL (Real Money), #772,506,010Table Rosario, 28 Jul 2006 7:15 AM ETSeat 3: drulen30 ($70.50 in chips)Seat 4: VinnyFromKGB ($182.35 in chips)Seat 8: sinisam ($130.30 in chips)Seat 10: NoFear13x ($171.55 in chips)ANTES/BLINDSsinisam posts blind ($1).PRE-FLOPNoFear13x folds, drulen30 bets $5, VinnyFromKGB calls $5, sinisam folds.FLOP [board cards 2C,9C,10H ]drulen30 bets $8, VinnyFromKGB bets $20, drulen30 bets $57.50 and is all-in, VinnyFromKGB calls $45.50.TURN [board cards 2C,9C,10H,9H ]RIVER [board cards 2C,9C,10H,9H,9D ]SHOWDOWNdrulen30 shows [ 4S,9S ]VinnyFromKGB shows [ 10S,10C ]drulen30 wins $141.SUMMARYDealer: VinnyFromKGBPot: $142, (including rake: $1)drulen30, bets $70.50, collects $141, net $70.50VinnyFromKGB, loses $70.50sinisam, loses $1NoFear13x, loses $0Gaaaaaah!989:1 shot?

You were trying to win back $1,200 at .50/1NL?I assume you lost it playing those stakes too, in which case... ouch.You might want to reconsider this hobby of yours.
Considering how he played the given hand, I'm surprised that he ONLY lost $1200.
Considering how he played the given hand, I'm surprised that he ONLY lost $1200.
Dude, STFU... he flopped top set, any good player on earth would've played the hand the same way, except maybe a reraise preflop... but if you reraise with pocket 10's 100% of the time, you suck also.All his money was in the pot with a dominating hand, and he got the other guy to commit all his chips with middle pair drawing to a runner runner 2 outer... just quit posting dingas.

Umm dude, wow. I wont even hate on a bad beat that ****ing horrible. GL in life.

I love how that is the automatic response, even if a hand was played fine, and all the money went in as a 99.9% favourite.don't you know you have to slowplay monster hands? especially against maniacs who are willing to put in all their money with a weak second pair!tough beat tommy, though I'm hoping you had moved down to 0.5/1, because losing 12 buy-ins is not cool
how do you lose 1200 playing 100 NL???more importantly, how do you think you can break even doing the same thing
Good question.. no idea how i dropped 12 buy-ins.. nasty nasty downswing.. was 200 short of even this morning.. before this hand, and JQd vs K4d on 9dTd3d flop.. ended up 550 down, was pretty happy with my play overall.. Haven't had this nasty of a swing for awhile.. 4 1 outters in one session, a 989:1 suckout, KK vs QQ on KJT flop all in on flop for 380, lost 3 AIPF's with overpairs vs unders, and I even folded KK PREFLOP AND IT WAS CORRECT.. I SUCK AT LIFE. GDFSIHM.. I 8-table 5 max for a living, AND DO DAMN WELL. I MAKE MORE THAN MOST SURGEONS! ****.- end of rant.GAAHHH.. it happens, I'm haaaaaaaaappy, flame me hard!