What Will The Daniel And The Mods Think When They Wake Up

Hopefully they ban just about everyone who spammed the place with nonsense thinking they are funny.
thats not very nicebesides, compare whats been posted tonight with what general is usually like these days
Hopefully they ban just about everyone who spammed the place with nonsense thinking they are funny.
Note to all posters...when you start taking Internet message boards as seriously as THIS.....seek help
Good ones.Really got me.I don't have a sense of humor, solid points.
Spade, all I'm saying is that I don't want to be punished for spamming the board and making it impossible for anyone reasonable to enjoy themselves. I like me and I would hate to see me wind up having to deal this consequences for my actions and misdeeds
Spade, all I'm saying is that I don't want to be punished for spamming the board and making it impossible for anyone reasonable to enjoy themselves. I like me and I would hate to see me wind up having to deal this consequences for my actions and misdeeds
I was talking to Tweddle Retarded and Tweddle Retardeder in the two posts above my last.
I like me too
none of the old school posters are here it seems except for you, this place really has gone to sh!t
Oh, sure there are, but they are in OT or Strat. There are alot of MIA's Though. I think Marion Sauce is gone for good. And I haven't seen smasharoo in a while, though he could be posting in only strat now, and I woudn't know. Gen's pretty much a cess pit, but never really was much of anything other that a cess pit. Tonight was an aberration, it's usally not that bad. BUt i know what you mean.