confirmed: h.o.r.s.e. tourney tonight

We are on folks! Tomorrow on FullTilt is our first HORSE tournament.For all that do not already know.Wednesday, March 16th6PM EST/9PM PSTFullTiltPoker.com$5.+.50 buy-inGo to the tournament tab and find the 'Private' button. You will see the tournament listed. Tournament ID# is: 439705Password: 107offsuitEnter the password when prompted on the buy-in screen.I am 'PreciousRoy' on FullTilt. You'll see me as the first person registered.Here is the original thread about the tourney.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...opic.php?t=6336Here is the blind structure:Starting Chips: 1500 Level 1: Hold'em 30/60 Level 2: Omaha hi/lo 40/80 Level 3: Razz 50/100 + 10 ante Level 4: Stud 60/120 +10 ante Level 5: Stud hi/lo 80/160 + 15 ante Level 6: Hold'em 100/200 Level 7: Omaha hi/lo 120/240 Level 8: Razz 150/200 + 25 ante Level 9: Stud 200/400 +30 ante Level 10: Stud hi/lo 250/500 +40 ante Should be quite a bit of fun for everyone. I'll post the results afterwords. Hopefully we can keep this going each week. Tell you friends that may not post to join in as well. Lurkers are welcome as well.Any questions you can PM me.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man I finally downloaded P stars tonight so I can play in the next Negreanu open and now the tourneys are moving to Tilt? Why u guys runnin' from my mad NL skillz?I will cash next week in my first Negreanu Open.If not, I will re-register on this forum under a different name, and act like I don't know what you are talking about. Then I'll eat a sandwich.

I hope I catch some cards in hold 'em and stud.Razz - never playedHi/lo of any kind - never playedIn advance don't be mad if I make some horrible calls in those games :D Any quick on advice on razz?ll brando ll - screename

The best advice i can give u is watch a couple of tables and play a lil of the micro-limits... (if anybody is playing any) or the best way might be the learn tomorrow while yer playing.... i'm pretty sure everybody that plays will be understanding that not everybody is well-advanced at all the games... thats why its only 5.50... everybody will prolly be helping everybody out... till the last 3 or 4.... it should be a good time though...

grrrrrr.I would so like to play in this. Unfortunately, I will be at work. It would be great to be in a tourney where first off, there's more than holdem being played. But a H.O.R.S.E tourney? Wow. I wish I could be off work. Any chance of something like this on a Sunday sometime? I will so put money into Full Tilt for this

I'm interested. Would need to switch out some pstars money though. I don't know if I trust anyone here. Maybe ACesSuited guy? The one that wanted to bet 2-1 in favor of Ivey over Sklansky with me? Hey dude, let me know if you're playing or can transfer funds for me.

Hey Faketree, I guess I'd trust you as the organizer of the event. Do you have a pokerstars account? If so, can I transfer the entry fee to your pstars account, and you could transfer me that amount on my fulltilt?

im some of my money hits neteller, i'll drop by.... i have no idea how to play stud hi lo... and ive never played razz... hopefully its easy to figure out. guess im just gonna have to be tight/weak for those ones.

I wanna play a horse tourney so bad, but alas, I only have money on pokerstars.
im almost positive that pokerstars has a feature allowing you to cash funds out of their site, ostensibly for deposit into other sites.
and ive never played razz... hopefully its easy to figure out.  
i hope you have tylenol ready. you're gonna need it after you smash your monitor with your forehead.
sounds like fun!

Unfortunately I do not have a PokerStars account. Bad experiences there a couple years ago.Anyway, I do have a very active UltimateBet account so if anyone has a UB account with $ on it and they want a transfer on FullTilt, I will be happy to do it. PM me and we'll make arrangments.justblaze, would you mind posting the password for the RGP event. I, as well as some others, would play in that one as well.Good luck tonight everyone. Keep signing up for those that haven't. Should be a great event.