Materazzi Call Zidane A Dirty Terrorist

yes i saw that tooi believe it, he will not have done that gesture without something big said by MaterazziMaterazzi was touching his clothes to disturb Zidane during the play, Zidane asks him to stop Materazzi told him that it was what he deserved, Zidane said "ok.." and Materazzi added : "you deserved all that, you muslims fuc.kers, dirty terrorists"but all journalits didn't heard that, some other said he said that Zidane's sister was a hore

i don't understand why it matters. what, if he used a racial slur it makes it ok? the only acceptable excuse for Zidane is if he was told, believably, that his baby sister or daughter was impregnated. that's it. anything else, and all it is is an extremely dirty and disgraceful play by a player at the end of a fantastic career that will forever diminish it.it disgraced the game, and i cannot imagine the example he'll set for kids. i can only assume that if he has any self respect, he'll put hundreds/thousands of hours into trying to convince kids that what he did was inexcusable.

Yeah I heard that earlier, also of course heard the player deny it. Apparently Zidane said he would talk about the incident in a few days. The British anouncer also noted that it looked like Materazzi gave Zidane the ol' nipple-twister when he grabbed him. Obviously he is trying to get a reaction like the one he got...Zidane should have just saved the head-butt til after the game.

Zidane is not a "white, French" guy. He's first gen French, parents are from Algeria, former French colony. I'm sure Zidane has had to put up with a lot of racism in his life, as have many of the thousands of immigrants from Africa who went to France in the hopes of a better life. Kind of similar to the way the Americans treat the Mexicans and "used" (haha) to treat black people.

From what I saw from highlights it is not the 1st time Zidane has used the head butt in a game.So I think it just was a ombination of the perfect timed comment that got under his skin and the fact that he is already a hot head. Add in the pressure of the big game and you get wahts in my sig

i don't understand why it matters. what, if he used a racial slur it makes it ok? the only acceptable excuse for Zidane is if he was told, believably, that his baby sister or daughter was impregnated. that's it. anything else, and all it is is an extremely dirty and disgraceful play by a player at the end of a fantastic career that will forever diminish it.it disgraced the game, and i cannot imagine the example he'll set for kids. i can only assume that if he has any self respect, he'll put hundreds/thousands of hours into trying to convince kids that what he did was inexcusable.
It matters. Dont act like it doesnt. Screw the example he sets for anyone. Thats not his job, he's not barney.
It matters. Dont act like it doesnt. Screw the example he sets for anyone. Thats not his job, he's not barney.
Yeah, you're right. Can't imagine why one of the best, most respected international players in history would ever want to deserve respect not only as a player, but as a person. And perhaps have some respect for the game. And perhaps set a decent example for the billions of children who play and will play the game.But yeah, he's not barney. that's solid rationalization.
Yeah, you're right. Can't imagine why one of the best, most respected international players in history would ever want to deserve respect not only as a player, but as a person. And perhaps have some respect for the game. And perhaps set a decent example for the billions of children who play and will play the game.But yeah, he's not barney. that's solid rationalization.
i agreei see him more as the purple tele tubby
More solid than your assumtion that anyone that has a degree of fame, SHOULD have to become some sort of role moel. Just because Zidane is well known, doesnt mean he has any obligation to act a certain way. He's a human being, with human emotions. That doesnt mean just because millions of kids watch him, that he has to turn those emotions off. Stop living in a dream world jackass.
Zidane is not a "white, French" guy. He's first gen French, parents are from Algeria, former French colony.
I had no idea. Makes sense now. Thanks.
Kind of similar to the way the Americans treat the Mexicans and "used" (haha) to treat black people.
There was no reason to put this in besides to stir it up again. Of course since you generalized all Americans, that must mean black americans treat black americans that way, and latino americans treat Mexicans that way.And treating an alien like an alien and not a citizen is, of course, appropriate when said person is in fact an alien, not a citizen.

And apparently, Materrazzi said something demeaning about Zidane's wife or momma. The Italian has admitted as much to the press today.I guess Zidane didn't know any Italian jokes to fire back.

More solid than your assumtion that anyone that has a degree of fame, SHOULD have to become some sort of role moel. Just because Zidane is well known, doesnt mean he has any obligation to act a certain way. He's a human being, with human emotions. That doesnt mean just because millions of kids watch him, that he has to turn those emotions off. Stop living in a dream world jackass.
Well its no surprise that someone so undeserving of respect such as yourself believes that people should do something to deserve it.I'm not sending Zidane to jail, I just said if he wants anyones respect as a person, or if he has any respect for the game or its future, or if he gives half a **** about how children may perceive his actions, then he should be horrified at his actions and extremely apologetic.If he doesn't care about any of those things, then he doesn't have to do anything.And your arguments are stupid. He doesn't have to turn those emotions off? So if you post something stupid, and I find you, tie you to a tree, cover you in honey, and release 6 million bees to eat your face, its ok as long as i was really pissed? I can't turn my emotions off man.
And your arguments are stupid. He doesn't have to turn those emotions off? So if you post something stupid, and I find you, tie you to a tree, cover you in honey, and release 6 million bees to eat your face, its ok as long as i was really pissed? I can't turn my emotions off man.
.Way to take my arguement out of context, then put it to an extreme. Zidane's actions were on instinct, your example is one of premediation. Thanks, but try again.
.Way to take my arguement out of context, then put it to an extreme. Zidane's actions were on instinct, your example is one of premediation. Thanks, but try again.
that was not instinct. he was standing several steps away before he did it. and who the **** headbutts as an instinct? Zinedine "Stampy" Zidane everyone.And even if they were on instinct, he could still apologize for and/or explain them in such a as kids might not take his actions as an example.
I think headbutts should be allowed in soccer.
This will happen as soon as diving is disallowed.That's what makes Hockey so great. Some guy takes a dive and he gets his ass kicked next shift. Some guy takes a dive in soccer and he gets a PK (see World Cup final)
human? theres no place for "humanity" in a soccer game. these people are the best athletes in the world. you know what else is human? getting tired and GIVING UP. in an athletic competition like this, especially this game considering this is THE most important sporting game in the entire world, you are not supposed to be human. the least human team wins. what zidane did is entirely human, sure, but its still pathetic. players talk crap all the time. but these are the best athletes in the world. its pathetic to get rattled by something someone says. though materrazzi is a total ****** and, if the allegations are true, said a bad bad thing, give him credit for trying to rattle ZZ and being successful. it should not have worked though.