Daniel, Where Are The 500k Heads Up Matches

I posted this in another thread, but I guess you don't read other threads.Daniel's celphone number is (555)123-4567. Just call him and ask, no need to start a thread.

RKIGS
Sounds like Daniel has backed away from his 500k heads-up matches. I guess this proves that the Wynn was staking him back then. Makes sense. Now that he doesn't have someone covering his back should he lose the 500k, you never hear about the challenges any longer. I wonder how many people he's turned down. :D
I posted this in another thread, but I guess you don't read other threads.Daniel's celphone number is (555)123-4567. Just call him and ask, no need to start a thread.
Well I tried calling Daniel at the number posted and got some kind of Brothel asking me what services I desire. :club:
Sounds like Daniel has backed away from his 500k heads-up matches. I guess this proves that the Wynn was staking him back then. Makes sense. Now that he doesn't have someone covering his back should he lose the 500k, you never hear about the challenges any longer. I wonder how many people he's turned down. :lol:Well I tried calling Daniel at the number posted and got some kind of Brothel asking me what services I desire. :club:
I don't think DN would turn down a heads up match for those stakes. What makes you think he turned anyone down, other than the fact that you are a mrono?
Well I tried calling Daniel at the number posted and got some kind of Brothel asking me what services I desire. :club:
Yeah that's just Beans-n-Icewater. Daniel probably lent him his phone for the afternoon.
I don't think DN would turn down a heads up match for those stakes. What makes you think he turned anyone down, other than the fact that you are a moron?
FYPIf you are going to flame him at least fix the typo. :club:

Leave him alone! He's too busy to respond since he's either playing in the WSOP or glofing? Besides, are you willing to stake him with $500,000 to play those matches for your enjoyment? ... NO! ... That's what I thought! If you sponsor him, I'll bet that he'll gladly play anyone heads up.

I don't think DN would turn down a heads up match for those stakes. What makes you think he turned anyone down, other than the fact that you are a mrono?
You must be the MORON as you can't even spell mrono idiot! :D:club:
FYPIf you are going to flame him at least fix the typo. :D
Just another clueless idiot, that's all. :D
Leave him alone! He's too busy to respond since he's either playing in the WSOP or glofing? Besides, are you willing to stake him with $500,000 to play those matches for your enjoyment? ... NO! ... That's what I thought! If you sponsor him, I'll bet that he'll gladly play anyone heads up.
I challege Daniel for any amount he can afford, but I know he'll turn it down. He's chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must be the MORON as you can't even spell mrono idiot! :D:club: Just another clueless idiot, that's all. :icon_clap:I challege Daniel for any amount he can afford, but I know he'll turn it down. He's chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mrono is a reference to an online Phil Hellmuth outburst. Joke's on you.
FYPIf you are going to flame him at least fix the typo. :D
Actually, the jopke is on you. Would you like to fix that one as well?
mrono is a reference to an online Phil Hellmuth outburst. Joke's on you.Actually, the jopke is on you. Would you like to fix that one as well?
No, I was just messing around. No need to get your panties in a bunch.