Daniel Got Me Good!

Wow, Daniel, you really had me going with the drunk act. You should be an actor.I kept thinking, "why did he film this?"...and, "he gets kind of mean when he drinks."Pretty scary....then, pretty funny.

Wow, Daniel, you really had me going with the drunk act. You should be an actor.I kept thinking, "why did he film this?"...and, "he gets kind of mean when he drinks."Pretty scary....then, pretty funny.
I figured the blurry lense effect should've been clue enough, all other things aside.
I have some lake front property I would like to talk to you about.
I have some lake front property I would like to talk to you about.
I would've gone with a bridge that connects brooklyn to manhattan.
I figured the blurry lense effect should've been clue enough, all other things aside.
I thought the blurry lense effect was a post-production thing--first film Daniel the drunkard, then enhance with after effects.
:club: Daniel, great blog about the sweaty handshakes...eeeww (I'm an R.N.) You are absolutely right about the germs as the number one spread of germs is through improper handwashing and hand to hand contact. You have always been such a gracious and available celebrity and this will not change by not shaking hands. Anyway, as a Toronto girl headed for the WSOP(won my seat on ooops pokerstars) I'll be sure to give a wink and a smile and wish you all the best success and luck at the tables and hope I'm not at your table :D
I thought the blurry lense effect was a post-production thing--first film Daniel the drunkard, then enhance with after effects.
Not shaking hands may not change much. While I agree it can certainly create problems, a larger consideration those is all the cards and chips that are being handled by all those people in a card room, especially in a situation where there are SOO many people that do not bother to wash their hands after going to the restroom etc. This is made even worse, by my understanding, the toilet situation that has been established this year at the WSOP.
I licked my hands before meeting danel needed the DNA
You can avoid all the handshakes you want, but its pretty hard to avoid the germs when those people's chips start spreading around.
Wait, what? Washing hands after using the restroom? Is this something new thats sweeping the nation?
I guess it is something new....my parents simply taught me not to piss on myself when using the bathroom.
you're so full of crap your eyes are brown