Creating A Videocast

Does anyone know how Daniel is creating his videocast? I just want to know if he actually has a cameraman following him or if he actually just has a mindv cam that he brings with him. Is he tranferring video from home via email etc.Any techies feel free to explain. I'm wondering to if he uses a Mac instead of pc for this.Thanks.

if him talking to the cameraman isn't a clue I'm not sure what is
I was thinking the camera following him and other people around when there is movement is a decent clue as well..
I was thinking the camera following him and other people around when there is movement is a decent clue as well..
3 Medicus and a bungy cord would negate this proof

First off Ballon guy is my favourite, but I'll digress.Anyone in there sane mind would understand that I meant the videocast that were shot at home by his desk. Obviously not the ones shot by RIO. That's self explanatory. As for shout outs, Yes that is me. I thought I would try and see, anything can happen right! Anyone can TP/MM. I'm sure my chances of getting a shout outhave better odds than that.

As for shout outs, Yes that is me. I thought I would try and see, anything can happen right! Anyone can TP/MM. I'm sure my chances of getting a shout outhave better odds than that.
Reminds me of Dumb and Dumber when the chick says, "more like 1 in a million." and then Jim Carrey responds, "sooooo you're saying I have a chance!"

I like that one Fleung! 1 chance is all I need!!!! Governator would you know how to get his job as a camaerman for Daniel!!! jk!I like the golf promo that DN is having not bad!!!! I think the next set-up or get-together should be a golf retreat for fcp. With Daniel as the guest, that would be cool and a little poker afterwards!

Digress is complete!!!I don't like fatburger but i like the vanessa burger! (For you cdn. folks only!-Harvey's commercial)lolshout outs to Ballon Guy !!!

Digress is complete!!!I don't like fatburger but i like the vanessa burger! (For you cdn. folks only!-Harvey's commercial)lolshout outs to Ballon Guy !!!
Now THERE is an internet crush..
I don't nose what you are talking about SBriand???
I'll give you a hint, it's brown.
Don't be a hater
Who me? Maybe if you give the kid a balloon he'll...oops someone's at the door gotta go!
Does anyone know how Daniel is creating his videocast? I just want to know if he actually has a cameraman following him or if he actually just has a mindv cam that he brings with him. Is he tranferring video from home via email etc.Any techies feel free to explain. I'm wondering to if he uses a Mac instead of pc for this.Thanks.
This could easily be done on a cell phone. But DN definitely has a camera guy to do this.If he wanted he could put up a ton of these a day from the WSOP. A minute clip from a cell phone only takes about 5-10 sec to download.I personally send video mails to my friends all the time cause i am too lazy to type. I receive a text mail on my cell phone and reply with a video message, just talk no typing.