Reminder - Toronto Fcp'ers Drink Nite

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there more details about the schedule for the night?
no other details. like last time, meet up, drink, chat and play poker. I've signed up for 2 poker tables at a rate of $12/hour. Oh I forgot, Royal Tour is buying drinks! :club:
Anyone from the East End going? Right now it's looking like a GO Train/cab proposition for me, if I want to drink (and I do).
how far east are you?

My reminder that I'll be unable to attend, due to medical issue (not personal). I had a great time last time, aside from Gov rivering an A on me, so I look forward to our next meeting.Pickering-ish...near Antigon-ish? j/k

cool, me and the GF are in. Haven't played in awhile, looking forward to it.
ummmm, GF? are you sure? is she an FCP member?
i'll be there this time, got a hot date after midnight in the city, so i'll dominate you guys quick
actually, I won't be there until 2am, so take your time. Also, I'll wanna freshen up for you, unless you want me musty.

I'll probably be there around start time but will only hang out for a couple hours.That should be enough time for y'all to take all my money again.

Sooo.. a psychic told me this morning there's going to be a new FCP GTA Poker Champion crowned tomorrow night and her vision gave her the following information about the new champion:G O V _ _ N _ _ _ RShe asked me if I had any idea what it meant... I just smiled and kept walking.

Sooo.. a psychic told me this morning there's going to be a new FCP GTA Poker Champion crowned tomorrow night and her vision gave her the following information about the new champion:G O V _ _ N _ _ _ RShe asked me if I had any idea what it meant... I just smiled and kept walking.
G O V I S N 'T F U RI don't get it either
i really have no response. :club:
Sooo.. a psychic told me this morning there's going to be a new FCP GTA Poker Champion crowned tomorrow night and her vision gave her the following information about the new champion:G O V tb17 N _ _ _ RShe asked me if I had any idea what it meant... I just smiled and kept walking.
FYP. The other letters are a joke.
Looking forward to it. I know we will end up playing N/L holdem, but i will ask anyways. How about an Omaha H/L tourney?See you all tomorrow. owise1
I'll play whatever...my only rule is I absolutely will not sit through a 30 min. tutorial session. If people don't know how to play then we go to holdem.If we were playing for like 4-digits I wouldn't care but for a $20 game it seems like waaaaaayyyy too much work.

I won't play omaha h/l. Sorry, I'm a scrub at that game. I will play PLO, Stud, Stud H/L, Razz, BlackMariah, Chicago, etc etc, but not Omaha H/L.