Ortiz Vs Shamrock

It's only a few days away, what is everyones prediction?I never liked Tito until the Ultimate Fighter when I saw how much he really cared about his team and the time he invested with them.I think Tito will pound on Ken's face, just like before and stop him in the 2nd round. Hopefully Ken will retire after this fight.

I gotta agree, I think Tito follows through with his promise to Ken and retires him.BTW, Shamrock was a terrible coach, the likes of which I doubt we'll ever see again. "OK, guys, for today's training we're gonna watch old UFC tapes!"what a pos

It's only a few days away, what is everyones prediction?I never liked Tito until the Ultimate Fighter when I saw how much he really cared about his team and the time he invested with them.I think Tito will pound on Ken's face, just like before and stop him in the 2nd round. Hopefully Ken will retire after this fight.
Your post pretty much sums up my feelings. I think that Tito did a great job with his fighters on TUF, and greatly improved his image.Also, I don't think Shamrock can handle Tito at this stage. One is basically in his prime, and the other is way over the hill. This has the potential to be Gracie-Hughes only moreso.
Your post pretty much sums up my feelings. I think that Tito did a great job with his fighters on TUF, and greatly improved his image.Also, I don't think Shamrock can handle Tito at this stage. One is basically in his prime, and the other is way over the hill. This has the potential to be Gracie-Hughes only moreso.
Hopefully it will be worth the PPV $. Hughes/Gracie sure wasn't. Maybe Ken can get Vince McMahon to get him a job with the WWE.
Hopefully it will be worth the PPV $. Hughes/Gracie sure wasn't. Maybe Ken can get Vince McMahon to get him a job with the WWE.
Oh, I guaran-dam-tee this fight will be better than Hughes/Gracie. Ken has actually fought and won in MMA events since Royce redefined MMA. And with all the bad blood, you can expect some serious hits.Shamrock already did the wrestling thing which, thankfully, helped kill all interest I had in wrestling.
It'll be worth the $$$, but it's not because of this fight.
Guest Guest
It'll be worth the $$$, but it's not because of this fight.
Arlofski vs Silvia? I think both got lucky in their wins. This should be a good fight.

Shamrock's just too old. I hate Tito with a passion and hope Ken kicks the crap out of him, but I think he's the underdog too. He was horrible as a coach, but I think Tito probably was panning for the TV cameras some and acting better to make himself look like a good guy, which he isn't. Anyway, I would like to see Ken in the WWE again, he did a real good job last time, and they could use him right now.

I don't think anything is worth $40 for PPV...But i'm going to a bar that's showing it. Plus $3 U-Call-Its!!! AWW YEAHH!!
I don't think anything is worth $40 for PPV...But i'm going to a bar that's showing it. Plus $3 U-Call-Its!!! AWW YEAHH!!
I was going to go to Hooters as they were showing it for free but then I thought about how packed it was going to be so I just bought it on PPV. The only reason I posted that was so that I had some cover for when I say that I love your couch....couch. Anyway, I think Tito is going to dominate.

I stopped paying for them and would wait for the videos.after 60 and 61, I shall go back to that...uh..until Wandelei fights..damn..Herb Dean.I miss the old rugged no rules UFC when the refs couldn't tell Gracie was about to "pop a cap"

According to the rules it was a good stopage, but I would have liked to see Tito pound on Ken some more. Basically Herb Dean Saved Ken's life because Tito was about to hit him with a lot of fists and elbows.No reason for them to fight again. Tito needs to move onto bigger and better things. Ortiz vs. Liddell 2 in 2007?The Joe Stevenson fight vs Ives or Eves was a blood bath. Joe opened up a cut on his head and litterally he bled and bled and bled. Finally the doctor stopped it. You can see in the other fights how the mat is coved in red around the edge of the cage.

• 2 weeks later...
According to the rules it was a good stopage, but I would have liked to see Tito pound on Ken some more. Basically Herb Dean Saved Ken's life because Tito was about to hit him with a lot of fists and elbows.No reason for them to fight again. Tito needs to move onto bigger and better things. Ortiz vs. Liddell 2 in 2007?The Joe Stevenson fight vs Ives or Eves was a blood bath. Joe opened up a cut on his head and litterally he bled and bled and bled. Finally the doctor **** sucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! f######g basterd
Wandy and Chuck is going to be a war if it ever happens.. due to their pre-fight obligations... Chuck with Babalu and Wandy in the Grand Prix. I really hope this fight happens as scheduled.
I can't wait for Silva to come to the UFC. A Hughes matchup would be another huge freakin fight.Did you ever see the Liddel/Rampage fight?
I can't wait for Silva to come to the UFC. A Hughes matchup would be another huge freakin fight.Did you ever see the Liddel/Rampage fight?
Wandy vs Liddell is huge, and yes I saw Liddel vs Rampage where Rampage totally pwned him. I am very curious on the odds for this fight, if Liddell is a favorite I will be all over Silva, should be a great fight if it ever happens
Wandy vs Liddell is huge, and yes I saw Liddel vs Rampage where Rampage totally pwned him. I am very curious on the odds for this fight, if Liddell is a favorite I will be all over Silva, should be a great fight if it ever happens
Yeah, Chuck looked lazy and tired.And Rampage was looking good against Wandy, too, well til he damn near got knocked out the ring.I'm not big on sports betting, but I'd be surprised to see Chuck as the favorite.They gotta get this fight cuz they're running out of legends to stick in the ring.

remember when Vitor Belfort destroyed Silva.So what killed UFC?I want the tournies back and for the stupid self promoting to stop.Constantly.Great athletes; but you never know when the fights wil be stopped prematurely (or at least eariler than the good ole days)maybe I have selective memory for the old days.

remember when Vitor Belfort destroyed Silva.So what killed UFC?I want the tournies back and for the stupid self promoting to stop.Constantly.Great athletes; but you never know when the fights wil be stopped prematurely (or at least eariler than the good ole days)maybe I have selective memory for the old days.
Silva is not the same fighter. He would destroy vitor today, its not even close.
Silva is not the same fighter. He would destroy vitor today, its not even close.
I might beat Belfort today.After his sister went missing, he was not the same.at least from my ignorant point of view.
I might beat Belfort today.After his sister went missing, he was not the same.at least from my ignorant point of view.
I think they don't do tournies like the first UFCs because of injuries to the fighters. I believe in early one an alternate came in the finals and won.Vitor was a badass mother when he started in the UFC. He prolly taught wandy a thing or two that fight.