fcp at work crew

Good Morning :club: **Takes lid off my Dunkin Donuts Coffee and starts catching up on my reading**
we don't have those around here anymore
Ouch.. I would go into Withdrawals!
i believe he s talking about good mornings no the coffee.
Ok Ok .. Give me a break.. I am just starting my coffee..**Swooooosh over my head**
eh no, I was talking about Dunkin Donuts. All the Krispy Kream stores closed too.
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

Good Morning :club: **Takes lid off my Dunkin Donuts Coffee and starts catching up on my reading**
we don't have those around here anymore
Ouch.. I would go into Withdrawals!
i believe he s talking about good mornings no the coffee.
Ok Ok .. Give me a break.. I am just starting my coffee..**Swooooosh over my head**
eh no, I was talking about Dunkin Donuts. All the Krispy Kream stores closed too.
well, i guess i missed that one too. what a way to start the day :roll:
Dunkin Donuts = Excellent. But absolutely LOVE Krispy Kreme! but they have to be hot! Dunkin Donuts are better cold. js!hehe... Morning
AP and UPI reported today that the French government announced that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide." The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender". The raise was precipitated by the recent riots that started a fire which destroyed France's white flag factory, thereby disabling its military.
i thought they had already surrendered????Damn French.

Morning all.I've been transfered at work again, this time to not one, but TWO stores at once. Basically Walgreens is short on managers for the holiday season, so I have to work 3 days a week at one store and 2 days at the other. Doh!At least they both are going to be in better areas then the very urban store I'm at now.I also won my 2nd 10 dollar sit and go last night in only three tries. w00t!

AP and UPI reported today that the French government announced that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide." The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender". The raise was precipitated by the recent riots that started a fire which destroyed France's white flag factory, thereby disabling its military.
Speaking of the french, have i told my "Norm was in france for bastille day last year?" The are freaking delusional the french!
LOL!
Speaking of the french, have i told my "Norm was in france for bastille day last year?" The are freaking delusional the french!
Please share.
Dunkin Donuts = Excellent. But absolutely LOVE Krispy Kreme! but they have to be hot! Dunkin Donuts are better cold. js!hehe... Morning
Morning Norm :)We don't have any Krispy Kremes around here yet. The closest one is like 30 miles away.. We just finally got a Walmart by us!! New Jersey is soooo behind!! lol
I so wanted to respond to this. But I restrained myself out of fear of perma IP banning.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...&highlight=
probably a good ideaside note- yesterday when the U-haul wouldn't start we poured coke over the battery and it worked. WTF is in coke?? Norm's kind of coke not Chuck'sI'm also not happy I'm awake right now
the citric acid in the coke eats away the grime that's preventing a good electrical contact.Coke is the "wd-40" of the soft drink industry! hehe
Morning Norm :)We don't have any Krispy Kremes around here yet. The closest one is like 30 miles away.. We just finally got a Walmart by us!! New Jersey is soooo behind!! lol
I've heard the coffee at Dunkin Donuts is the best of any fast food chain, out there, but I don't drink coffee, so what do I know.

I love the internet1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident. 2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days. 3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and .......Let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china. 4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola. 5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour acan of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion. 6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes. 7. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, And run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield. FYI: 1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its Ph is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. 2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly corrosive materials. 3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

I've heard the coffee at Dunkin Donuts is the best of any fast food chain, out there, but I don't drink coffee, so what do I know.
I happen to agree with that statement.. Supposedly Starbucks is so good, yet I can't stand their coffee.. especially at like $4.00 a cup!
I love the internet1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident. 2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days. 3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and .......Let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china. 4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola. 5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour acan of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion. 6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes. 7. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, And run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield. FYI: 1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its Ph is 2.8. It will dissolve a nail in about 4 days. 2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly corrosive materials. 3. The distributors of coke have been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!
If you have a stomach virus.. the pharmacy sells Coca Cola syrup to help you stop throwing up.. So it's used for medicinal purposes too!Also.. It works great when you are say 17 years old and take a can of coke, open it up, place it upside down on the hood of your Ex boyfriends Camaro Z28 and watch him cry about it 2 days later :club: .. Ohh did I say that out loud?

somebody do the math for me..or don't do it, what do i care.Ironically people complain about paying $2.30 per gallon of gass.If starbuck charges 4 dollars for a 16 ounce cup of coffee, how much per gallon is that?? yet no one really complains about it. Hell even if it is $2.00 for a 16 ounce cup, you still pay more per gallon of coffee then for a gallon of gas.I say forget going after the price gouging oil compaines and let's go after the coffee cartel!!!(i heard this from a comedian or something, but it seems relevant)

If you have a stomach virus.. the pharmacy sells Coca Cola syrup to help you stop throwing up.. So it's used for medicinal purposes too!Also.. It works great when you are say 17 years old and take a can of coke, open it up, place it upside down on the hood of your Ex boyfriends Camaro Z28 and watch him cry about it 2 days later :club: .. Ohh did I say that out loud?
Does anyone else like her more every time she touches her keyboard?
LOL, do that to my car....it might make it look better :D
Awww Shucks :oops:

I will complete my PSU Trip Report tomorrow, but in the interim, since Norm has left it to me thus far, I'll thrown in this little tidbit about Norm's trip, as relayed to Ryan and I by Norm:Norm takes his business class seat on the plane in Atlanta next to a skinny black man with a large afro. Doesn't think much of it until everyone starts walking past him and saying "Here, you're Andre, how's it going?" or things to that effect. Turns out Norm was sitting next to Andre3000 of Outkast. I don't think this effected Norm's trip in any way, shape or form, orther than the concern that the afro would invade his personal space.Back to the discussion of Coffee and how if you pour a can of coke on your penis it will dissintegrate in 3 days.

My mom used to give us coke syrup for an upset stomach.The can is also useful when you run out of papers (or so I've heard.)
she's a keeper