fcp at work crew

haha okay ill give you the reason i did it. its on myspace, which if you didnt know, is a site where mindless, vain, worthless high schoolers go to boost their ego and validate their sad pathetic existences. anyways, there's a lot of guys who think theyre super cool because they post a pic of them showing their abs and a whole bunch of little cunts come by and say how sexy they look. so i just said to hell with all the foreplay, im putting up a picture of my piece.
That's hilarious. What kind of comments did you get?Can a bitch get a link? Oh wait, nevermind. Can a bitch get a link in a year? :club:
  • Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

I'm at Count Diero on full tilt (.10/.25 NL) being a copmlete dink. It's kinda fun.
You've been on FT a lot lately. What's up with that? Giving up Party?
I put money on there to check out the structure that bluff keeps talking about. I have spare change now, so I'm screwing around. Plus, I've been trying to get this Party thing sorted out with rakeback accounts. Now that it is, I'm gambling with my FT money.Griffiss (.25/.50) now. I doubled up.
renae,have i told you lately that i love you?cause if i havent, i do.
No you don't. You love Idaho. You lie to your friends and I'll lie to mine but let's not lie to each other.
seriously if i could stick my internet penis in your internet twat this very second i would sooooooo do itjust sayin
What does that have to do with love? :club: And I want followers, dammit! Love is for Hallmark. Give me legions of mindless men to do my bidding and take over small shopping centers. That's all I'm asking for here. Is that too much to ask?
sorry im out on all that. u want a GOOD fuck buddy im all inu want someone to like pay bills and say i love you and all that shit im out
Nope. Been reading long or just hearing about it?I want someone to conquer things.And a censored buddy. :D
well conquering your sexual fantasies and making you cum so hard your u may not be able to catch ur breath for 6 - 8 minutes i can do.outside of that ur on ur ownjust saying< cracks #7
Yep. Beer 6-7 is that magic moment for you, isn't it?
No you don't. You love Idaho. You lie to your friends and I'll lie to mine but let's not lie to each other.
seriously if i could stick my internet penis in your internet twat this very second i would sooooooo do itjust sayin
What does that have to do with love? :club: And I want followers, dammit! Love is for Hallmark. Give me legions of mindless men to do my bidding and take over small shopping centers. That's all I'm asking for here. Is that too much to ask?
sorry im out on all that. u want a GOOD fuck buddy im all inu want someone to like pay bills and say i love you and all that shit im out
Nope. Been reading long or just hearing about it?I want someone to conquer things.And a censored buddy. :D
well conquering your sexual fantasies and making you cum so hard your u may not be able to catch ur breath for 6 - 8 minutes i can do.outside of that ur on ur ownjust saying< cracks #7
(raises hand....applys for job)
Yep. Beer 6-7 is that magic moment for you, isn't it?
oh ill fuck after 1 beer if thats what ur trying to get to
(raises hand....applys for job)
well ur hands going in the wrong direction for startersbut yea i'd totally fuck you toojust sayin

*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to dna4ever [3d 3s]XXCKXX: calls $2dna4ever: calls $2crackleback: folds feyenoord002: calls $2TheMagican: folds Whiskey16 said, "i'm watching. sounds like a 3some for you tonight"Whiskey16: folds VTShocker05: raises $8 to $10dna4ever said, "yea rock on"BanditBandit: folds Whiskey16 said, "i posted a deep thought, too, and no one commented"stoppucks1: folds XXCKXX: folds dna4ever: calls $8feyenoord002: folds *** FLOP *** [Kc 3h Qc]lol u all need to come play some $200 nl with usits getting fun

haha okay ill give you the reason i did it. its on myspace, which if you didnt know, is a site where mindless, vain, worthless high schoolers go to boost their ego and validate their sad pathetic existences. anyways, there's a lot of guys who think theyre super cool because they post a pic of them showing their abs and a whole bunch of little cunts come by and say how sexy they look. so i just said to hell with all the foreplay, im putting up a picture of my piece.
That's hilarious. What kind of comments did you get?Can a bitch get a link? Oh wait, nevermind. Can a bitch get a link in a year? :club:
well its a closeup, so i dont think they know its a c.ock. and i dont have dumb w.hores as my friends on there. but i rather enjoy it. the vein is bulging really nicely.
well its a closeup, so i dont think they know its a c.ock. and i dont have dumb w.hores as my friends on there. but i rather enjoy it. the vein is bulging really nicely.
yea im pretty sure im a closet queer cause this is like really funny to menot like haha thats funny, but like ron burgandy i wanna see a picture of your cock now funnyjust sayin
yea im pretty sure im a closet queer cause this is like really funny to menot like haha thats funny, but like ron burgandy i wanna see a picture of your cock now funnyjust sayin
alcohol 1-dna's mental filter 0
Why does nobody worship me? I used to have followers. Why have they forsaken me?
You have your list. was just reading about how you angels have everyone broken down into your respective man harems!of have you forgotten that? hmmmmand might i add, i am not on a list! haha! :-)
which does make me beg the question, I forget if it was decided on whether or not I was property of the Kitten or the Madame, I still have no problem with being shared, tis more fun that way for meedit: okay, renae confirmed it, and you'd better believe that its a good thing, I'd be pretty :club: if it wasn't a good thing
just double checked the list. I still got Keith (that's a good thing)
Why does nobody worship me? I used to have followers. Why have they forsaken me?
You have your list. was just reading about how you angels have everyone broken down into your respective man harems!of have you forgotten that? hmmmmand might i add, i am not on a list! haha! :-)
which does make me beg the question, I forget if it was decided on whether or not I was property of the Kitten or the Madame, I still have no problem with being shared, tis more fun that way for me
Of course we share you honey. But on paper you belong to the Kitten. :club: you for being so sweet and using that name. :wink: