• Replies 69.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• renaedawn

• Nikki_N

• jeff_536

• fryer98

I'm on page 113...this General Krang character was fairly annoying, but apparently short-lived as his post total is only something like 31.By the way, morning all.My boss is on biz trip for three days to NC. Is it wrong for me to wish for a plane crash where all but one walk away unscathed?

My boss is on biz trip for three days to NC. Is it wrong for me to wish for a plane crash where all but one walk away unscathed?
I can feel the love from here.

FYI

By 5:30am, 10.5 hours after we'd started, I sucked out for the very last time and won my first challenge match. Overall I was happy with my play, but limit hold'em is a card catching contest and it was clear that I caught the most cards.
FYI
By 5:30am, 10.5 hours after we'd started, I sucked out for the very last time and won my first challenge match. Overall I was happy with my play, but limit hold'em is a card catching contest and it was clear that I caught the most cards.
i'm sorry...i missed all that from drooling over the fact he's going to E3i need to get into that thing bad
My boss is on biz trip for three days to NC. Is it wrong for me to wish for a plane crash where all but one walk away unscathed?
I can feel the love from here.
I wish for that every time my boss gets on a plane.And, yes, apparently I am going to hell. Thank you very much.

An Irishman's PhilosophyThere are only two things to worry about.Either you are well or you are sick.If you are well, then there's nothing to worry about.But if you are sick, there are only two things to worry about.Either you will get well or you will die.If you get well,then there's nothing to worry about.If you die, there are only two things to worry about.Either you will go to heaven or hell.If you go to heaven, there is nothing to worry about.But if you go to hell, you'll be so busy shaking hands with friends, you won't have time to worry.

Thanks again for the help fryer!
This might be the first and last time this will EVER be stated.
I just wanted to make sure you all see this from a general thread. Yea, I helped someone!!
I just wanted to make sure you all see this from a general thread. Yea, I helped someone!!
YOu've done your good deed for the month, commence flaming.
YOu've done your good deed for the month, commence flaming.
I was thinking more for the rest of this year...
I'm on page 113...this General Krang character was fairly annoying, but apparently short-lived as his post total is only something like 31.By the way, morning all.My boss is on biz trip for three days to NC. Is it wrong for me to wish for a plane crash where all but one walk away unscathed?
I smite you
I smite you
Hi Chuck.
I smite you
Hi Chuck.
Bang Bang
quote from Ben Kenobi out side of mcdonalds, on Melmac, May 13, 45675
Chuck is The General...this is a couple of times he mentioned Melmac and that's General's location.

Chuck in fact is not myself. I think he wants people to think he is me. But in fact he is not. He likes to play his little ego games and his stupid little word plays and thatshit but whatever. He can suck my dick.

Chuck in fact is not myself. I think he wants people to think he is me. But in fact he is not. He likes to play his little ego games and his stupid little word plays and thatcensored but whatever. He can suck my dick.
If Chuck could suck Krang off, he would never leave his room. If you know what I mean...
I smite you
Hi Monkey! Good to see one of your many alter egos today.
quote from Ben Kenobi out side of mcdonalds, on Melmac, May 13, 45675
Chuck is The General...this is a couple of times he mentioned Melmac and that's General's location.
I think it's Monkey trying to make us think he's Chuck.But, I don't have a mystery van so what do I know?

I admit i did mention Melmac once. I am a huge Alf fan, what can i say, plus i think i was making a vague reference to General Krang. But i'm not that dude.In other news;i'm seeing some pretty nice flops right now.