Friends Of The Grambler

I thought this was going to be a poll
Sorry, having technical Difficulties.. Stay Tuned..
for the moment, you are moderately funny and amusing. threads like this will quickly diminish that.
No one asked you for your opinion bud. Now please be a good little boy and go to your own forum. This one is currently occupied by intellectuals only. :club:

name this theme song:Maybe the world is blindor just a little unkinddon't knowseems you can't be sureof anything anymoreI knowyou may be frowning but thanone day your smiling againevery time I turn aroundI see the girl who turned my world aroundstanding thereeverytime I turn aroundyour spirits lifting me right off the ground

Sorry, having technical Difficulties.. Stay Tuned..No one asked you for your opinion bud. Now please be a good little boy and go to your own forum. This one is currently occupied by intellectuals only. :D
no offense bud but intellectuals can usually spell their own name :club:
don't lie...you don't have any friends
I'm Grambler and I have pals all over the world. :D
no offense bud but intellectuals can usually spell their own name :club:
Well at least I know how to spell your name, "MORON" :D
I'm Grambler and I have pals all over the world. :club: Well at least I know how to spell your name, "MORON" :D
thank you for the compliment :Dbesides the obvious derogatory connotation of the word, moron is also the following ...Mo·rón ( P ) Pronunciation Key (m-rn)A city of eastern Argentina, an industrial suburb of Buenos Aires. Population: 641,541So I will gladly accept that I have 641 541 followers, which is about 641 540 more than you.no more will be said by me on this topic, I don't have the time to waste on you.
thank you for the compliment :Dbesides the obvious derogatory connotation of the word, moron is also the following ...Mo·rón ( P ) Pronunciation Key (m-rn)A city of eastern Argentina, an industrial suburb of Buenos Aires. Population: 641,541So I will gladly accept that I have 641 541 followers, which is about 641 540 more than you.no more will be said by me on this topic, I don't have the time to waste on you.
You didnt' honestly think I'd let the "MORON" get his final word here did you? After all, I'm Grambler and you could never one up the Grambler. No one can! :):club::club::D:P:D:P:D:club::):club::)
You didnt' honestly think I'd let the "MORON" get his final word here did you? After all, I'm Grambler and you could never one up the Grambler. No one can! :):club::club::D:P:D:P:D:club::):club::)
I think it's a safe bet that the grambler will always get the last word.He nevers seems to run outWe need a Grambler fan club