Starring Mike Sexton and Vince Van Patten as themselves, as well as Burt Reynolds, Bret Harrison, Shannon Elizabeth, and Charles Durning, and a "host of well-known poker pros, recently wrapped shooting in New Orleans and is currently in post-production."

From imdb: Plot Outline: As an ex-gambler teaches a hot-shot college kid some things about playing cards, he finds himself pulled into the world series of poker, where his protégé is his toughest competition. I am so happy Burt Reynolds is in this.

From imdb: Plot Outline: As an ex-gambler teaches a hot-shot college kid some things about playing cards, he finds himself pulled into the world series of poker, where his protégé is his toughest competition. I am so happy Burt Reynolds is in this.
Dammit, I had this exact same idea a year ago...............................

The was sorta' what I was saying, but not really. That was why I said it how I did. FYP's are only effective if they reveal an omitted truth, or more accurately articulate the OP's idea. I think I pretty much said that was why I would watch it.

Burt Reynolds......Cannonball Run was a great movie. Only the first one though.The Japaneese guy running off the road while watching Behind The Green Door was great.

Well, I watched Shade.....twice.....so i'll basically watch anything remotely having to do with Poker

Well, I watched Shade.....twice.....so i'll basically watch anything remotely having to do with Poker
I absolutely despised that movie..cool plot, and whatshisfacemechanicguy is awesome in it, every one else is awful. acting = deplorable. sylvester stalone = jopke
The was sorta' what I was saying, but not really. That was why I said it how I did. FYP's are only effective if they reveal an omitted truth, or more accurately articulate the OP's idea. I think I pretty much said that was why I would watch it.
just clarifying for the average FCP retard who doesn't know what cliche or compelling mean.sorry to dissapoint, oh dirty one.

Here is the movie:Exgambler finds down on his luck youngun, or successfull luckbox donkey youngun.He teaches him how to play the correct way.youngun does very well. They both get into the WSOP ME (cuz everyone knows that's the only tournament that matters)Get's down to HU between themEither the Old guy wins and proves he's still the best, the old guy lets the youngun win because he realizes how good the youngun actually is, or the youngun actually beats the old guy representing a "changing of the guard"There, I just told you exactly what's going to happen. Now you don't have to spend 7 bucks to go see it, or 4 bucks to rent it when it comes out

Now you don't have to spend 7 bucks to go see it, or 4 bucks to rent it when it comes out
that or we could just watch Fidler (younggun) and Negreanu (ex poker player, new golfer) at the real WSOP for the next month for free....
Here is the movie:Either the Old guy wins and proves he's still the best, the old guy lets the youngun win because he realizes how good the youngun actually is, or the youngun actually beats the old guy representing a "changing of the guard"There, I just told you exactly what's going to happen. Now you don't have to spend 7 bucks to go see it, or 4 bucks to rent it when it comes out
Actually, you told us three things that might happen. It'll be worth $9.50 for me to find out which of the three actually does happen, I think.
They both get into the WSOP ME (cuz everyone knows that's the only tournament that matters)
Seeing as Sexton and Van Patten are involved, pretty sure it'll actually revolve around the WPT. Also, there have been articles about the WPT set being packed up and shipped to NO for the shooting."Lucky You" is the poker movie that will revolve around the WSOP and have a lot of pros.I know y'all like Reynolds, but look at this cast list from LY:Eric BanaDrew BarrymoreRobert DuvallDoyle BrunsonRobert Downey Jr.Sam FarhaChau GiangJennifer HarmanJohn HenniganJohn JuandaJason LesterMike MatusowDaniel NegreanuMatt SavageThe crazy part is that Harman, Hennigan, and Savage aren't even starring as themselves.

Actually its going to be a WPT event and have courtney friel in itDont you guys watch Extra?!!??!!