Make Any Sense To Anyone?

Wed Jun 28 15:58:00 PDT 2006The Fossilman Eliminated in 63rd PlaceBrandon Cantu raises in middle position to $10,000 and Raymer calls in the big blind. Raymer pushes all-in on the flop of 6diamond 4diamond 4club for $13,900. Cantu calls with Kdiamond3heart , but Raymer is in the lead with A-5. But the board comes crashing down on Raymer with running diamonds to give Cantu the flush. The Fossilman is eliminated in 63rd place.Does this make any sense to anyone else, how could anyone make that call? That looks suspiciously Kanter-esque to me.

Wed Jun 28 15:58:00 PDT 2006The Fossilman Eliminated in 63rd PlaceBrandon Cantu raises in middle position to $10,000 and Raymer calls in the big blind. Raymer pushes all-in on the flop of 6diamond 4diamond 4club for $13,900. Cantu calls with Kdiamond3heart , but Raymer is in the lead with A-5. But the board comes crashing down on Raymer with running diamonds to give Cantu the flush. The Fossilman is eliminated in 63rd place.Does this make any sense to anyone else, how could anyone make that call? That looks suspiciously Kanter-esque to me.
Cantu was at my table for all of yesterday. Here are three hands that might give you an idea why he called --First, a man on the button pushes all in for $6000 at 300-600 blinds. Cantu looks at only one card, a king, and instantly calls saying he knows the other guy is on a steal. Cantu's K7 beats the 99.Second, Cantu raises to $1800 at 300-600 blinds when he is in the cutoff. He has made this raise every time he is in the cutoff and it folds to him. I decide to push with any two cards in an attempt to pick up the pot. I look at As5s and move all in for $12,000. He calls in less than 20 seconds and shows 6h 7h. I win with two pair aces and fives vs his two pair of sixes and sevens. Then against me, Cantu raises to $3600 at 600-1200 blinds. I have a solid read on him again and put him on another steal. I push in with A9 for $12,000. After literally 5 minutes of him insisting he knew he had the best hand, he calls me with A3o and the board reads AKQ88 for a chop pot.He seems to think EVERYONE is always on a move/steal. Although he played a few pots well, overall, he is not a good player.