Fidpoker - What's Next?

I'll start off saying well done, for the millionth time. I'm assuming you quit the 9-9 ? What are you buying yourself with new found money? What's the big picture looking like now ? Where are you now? Where are you going next ?

I'll start off saying well done, for the millionth time. I'm assuming you quit the 9-9 ? What are you buying yourself with new found money? What's the big picture looking like now ? Where are you now? Where are you going next ? Where's Jerry?
FYP

In DN´s blog for the first tourney in Vegas it mentioned that his boss came with him.Sounds like the guy is cool with what´s going on.

I'll start off saying well done, for the millionth time. I'm assuming you quit the 9-9 ? What are you buying yourself with new found money? What's the big picture looking like now ? Where are you now? Where are you going next ?
I would never quit my job after making $200K....that is absolutely nothing. You can't certainly not support yourself on that if you plan on playing 10K buy in event. Keep your job until u hit another score then u can maybe think of TP and MM
I would never quit my job after making $200K....that is absolutely nothing. You can't certainly not support yourself on that if you plan on playing 10K buy in event. Keep your job until u hit another score then u can maybe think of TP and MM
You don't think a 200k bankroll is sufficient for playing professionally? Nobody said he plans on playing only 10k buy in tournaments...
You don't think a 200k bankroll is sufficient for playing professionally? Nobody said he plans on playing only 10k buy in tournaments...
unfortunatly, 200k becomes 125k very quickly after taxes (i'm guessing)and unfortunately, 125k becomes 75k very quickly after paying off 50k in student loans...there goes the huge bankroll..eh? :)but damn, how thrilled am i that my loans will be paid off? wow...
Gotta admit though 75K in the pocket is really nice... Cant complain about that!
of course not! i definately wasn't complaining! It's more $ then i've ever had in my life...

So the real question is after the Main Event and the protege contest is over will you be playing in maybe say some $1,000 , $2,000 , or $5,000 buy-in tournaments? Im sure Im speaking for FCP when I say that I'd like to see you play the tournament circuit and follow your hopefully future successes.

of course not! i definately wasn't complaining! It's more $ then i've ever had in my life...
Congrats again man......look forward to a blog about the tournament!