This Is Why I Am A Vegan

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the immortal words of Mr. Ron White - "I didn't advance to the top of the fucking food chain to eat carrots".If mankind suddenly stopped eating meat altogether, there would be an unimaginible overpopulation crisis. Animals would die much more painful deaths from starvation and cannibalism than the relatively humane (don't tell me for a second that you think what you saw in that video is typical of your average FDA approved slaughterhouse, no one is that naive) ways that they are put down for human consumption. Animals are meant to be eaten. They are meant to be consumed by larger more capable creatures. Every single level of the food chain eats the levels below it for nourishment and survival. The fact that humans are capable of feeling remorse and guilt doesn't change nature's intent. The big animals eat the little ones, that's the way it's been on this planet for 3.85 billion years. If you want to feel better about yourself by not eating meat, more power to you. Don't try to change everyone else or make them feel guilty about following nature's natural course.

k, tell you what.You live on a small planet called earth with 6.5 billion other people, and from what we would accumulate over time, Billions upon billions of chickens pigs and other animals.so when your house is no longer infested with ants, but rather chickens, than what?
Wonder where this leads!?
In the immortal words of Mr. Ron White - "I didn't advance to the top of the fucking food chain to eat carrots".If mankind suddenly stopped eating meat altogether, there would be an unimaginible overpopulation crisis. Animals would die much more painful deaths from starvation and cannibalism than the relatively humane (don't tell me for a second that you think what you saw in that video is typical of your average FDA approved slaughterhouse, no one is that naive) ways that they are put down for human consumption. Animals are meant to be eaten. They are meant to be consumed by larger more capable creatures. Every single level of the food chain eats the levels below it for nourishment and survival. The fact that humans are capable of feeling remorse and guilt doesn't change nature's intent. The big animals eat the little ones, that's the way it's been on this planet for 3.85 billion years. If you want to feel better about yourself by not eating meat, more power to you. Don't try to change everyone else or make them feel guilty about following nature's natural course.
we should make out

cuin4yearsdan, you know that vegan means that you don't eat any animal products? I do not think you are a vegan, based on the last post where you talked about veganism. I think what you mean is vegetarian. Vegans do not eat any dairy, eggs, etc. My friend who is a vegan does not even eat honey.

explain to me how anything could be more cruel than this??:http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?vi...ce_main&pos=fp1
cuin4yearsdan, you know that vegan means that you don't eat any animal products? I do not think you are a vegan, based on the last post where you talked about veganism. I think what you mean is vegetarian. Vegans do not eat any dairy, eggs, etc. My friend who is a vegan does not even eat honey.
i am a vegan, however today class we are talking about animal cruelty
We don't need to, you've done enough for all of us in your post. lol.
How do you figure? If that's an attempt to make me think I've posted something stupid, it's poorly done.Let's hear a counter-point to my argument rather than this useless post.At no point did I say "nobody should eat meat"...did I? If so, I missed where I typed that. I, personally, feel that I eat meat out of addiction not necessity.
How do you figure? If that's an attempt to make me think I've posted something stupid, it's poorly done.Let's hear a counter-point to my argument rather than this useless post.At no point did I say "nobody should eat meat"...did I? If so, I missed where I typed that. I, personally, feel that I eat meat out of addiction not necessity.
Meat is addictive now? LOL!!
explain to me how anything could be more cruel than this??:
Somewhere on the order of a billion chickens are slaughtered every year in machines specifically designed to minimize the trauma the animals experience. What you're seeing in that video is every piece of damning evidence PETA was able to scrape together in 10 years of planting cameras in the slaughterhouses and farms, edited together and given a voice by a famous celebrity to make it seem like an everyday occurance. I watched the video about a year ago. It made me feel sad for the animals who had to suffer. I also feel sad for people who die in car accidents but I'm not going to stop driving a car to feel better about myself because I'm not directly contributing to the car accident tally. I'm going to stop arguing with you now, I've made my point to anyone who actually wants to hear it.
i am a vegan, however today class we are talking about animal cruelty
Then why did you name the title "This is why I am a vegan". I'm also not to sure as to why you won't eat meat. Is it because of the torturing of animials before they die? Because it seems like you only have a problem against tortured animals instead of "kill to live" animials. I'm not really trying to start anything, I'm just sort of confused about these things.I mean, because if you have something against tortured animals, I guess you can hire someone to kill your own animals w/o torture and you can eat them.
The big animals eat the little ones, that's the way it's been on this planet for 3.85 billion years.
Cows don't eat people. Me, I can't usually eat 'em 'cause my gf's a vegetarian which more or less makes me a vegetarian, but I sure love the taste of a good burger.
Somewhere on the order of a billion chickens are slaughtered every year in machines specifically designed to minimize the trauma the animals experience. What you're seeing in that video is every piece of damning evidence PETA was able to scrape together in 10 years of planting cameras in the slaughterhouses and farms, edited together and given a voice by a famous celebrity to make it seem like an everyday occurance. I watched the video about a year ago. It made me feel sad for the animals who had to suffer. I also feel sad for people who die in car accidents but I'm not going to stop driving a car to feel better about myself because I'm not directly contributing to the car accident tally. I'm going to stop arguing with you now, I've made my point to anyone who actually wants to hear it.
this argument about cars comes from every gun nut, meat eater etc around.animal fars are designed to KILL animals for fat sh**'s to eat. cars are designed to get people from point A to point B
this argument about cars comes from every gun nut, meat eater etc around.animal fars are designed to KILL animals for fat sh**'s to eat. cars are designed to get people from point A to point B
Now eating meat makes you fat?Your arguments are getting stronger and stronger.

Penn and Teller had a show about PETA. They are against animal testing, but their national spokesperson is a diabetic, and she uses insulin derived and tested on animals.Cowards, pussies, and hypocrites.CU, posts like these are why you are so entertaining. Your stupidity is alarming, yet hilarious. I hope you don't breed, but somehow, I don't think that will be a problem.See you in hell you dirty vegan.BTW, Have you ever seen how they harvest corn? Bastards!

Then why did you name the title "This is why I am a vegan". I'm also not to sure as to why you won't eat meat. Is it because of the torturing of animials before they die? Because it seems like you only have a problem against tortured animals instead of "kill to live" animials. I'm not really trying to start anything, I'm just sort of confused about these things.I mean, because if you have something against tortured animals, I guess you can hire someone to kill your own animals w/o torture and you can eat them.
i named it vegan because i am, im not a vegitarian i am a vegan. i would be kinda contradicting myself if i said vegitarian
Penn and Teller had a show about PETA. They are against animal testing, but their national spokesperson is a diabetic, and she uses insulin derived and tested on animals.Cowards, pussies, and hypocrites.CU, posts like these are why you are so entertaining. Your stupidity is alarming, yet hilarious. I hope you don't breed, but somehow, I don't think that will be a problem.See you in hell you dirty vegan.BTW, Have you ever seen how they harvest corn? Bastards!
how is wanting to let animals live stupidity?does that woman have any choice in if she lives?that woman also doesnt speak for me.so your argument is she is a moron therefore i must be?go fall on you boyfriends erection and die
Now eating meat makes you fat?Your arguments are getting stronger and stronger.
what does that even mean?EDIT: last time i checked it makes you more likley to have heart attacks and strokesoh and i find it hard to take you seriously when you have stewie as your avatarhow can any of you laugh at this?warning horrific image:http://www.peta.org/about/images/victories2a_large.jpg
what does that even mean?EDIT: last time i checked it makes you more likley to have heart attacks and strokesoh and i find it hard to take you seriously when you have stewie as your avatar
Everyone else here knows what it means i'm sure. Wasn't hard to grasp.Fat makes you have heart attacks and strokes. Not meat. They do have lean meat... Chicken and Fish are almost completely free of fat, and there is some beef that is damn close to that too.But why do I even bother, since having this avatar has killed my credibility. Maybe i'll change it to a stand up gentelman like Tony Soprano.
Everyone else here knows what it means i'm sure. Wasn't hard to grasp.Fat makes you have heart attacks and strokes. Not meat. They do have lean meat... Chicken and Fish are almost completely free of fat, and there is some beef that is damn close to that too.But why do I even bother, since having this avatar has killed my credibility. Maybe i'll change it to a stand up gentelman like Tony Soprano.
tony soprano isnt a character who is a loon, and a stale one at that such as stewie
Anyone who thinks torturing an animal is hillarious is nothing short of a moron and a scumbag. You are an embarrasment to the human race for that comment.Animals prey on other animals out of necessity. Humans do it for reasons of exploitation.Vitamins and protein can be obtained through other means.BTW, I eat meat every single day. But I don't even attempt to justify my actions with BS excuses about protein or vitamins. It's an addiction I am battling and one I intend to win in time.OP: I didn't watch the video. I wouldn't be able to get through it. I am filled with extreme rage when I see these things. But make no mistake, I am not and will not ever hide my head in the sand on this issue.Unfortunately, this post is much more likely to attract those that oppose your position than those that agree with you. This is a dying world, we are the culprits and the rest of the species on this planet are the victims of our actions. Anyone who doesn't see that, and sadly there are many, needs to get their head out of their a$$ and take a look around.Insulation and appathy = pathetic existence.Sorry, this hit a nerve. Flame away.
My whole ****ing post was obviously SW. I didn't even watch that stupid video moron newb. Take your 11 posts and your girly attitude to the PETA forum.
tony soprano isnt a character who is a loon, and a stale one at that such as stewie
Nope, he's very level headed.I might also add that neither one is real, mine is actually a cartoon even.Sure you want to continue this very bad attempt at making me look bad?