This Is Why I Am A Vegan

First of all, I'm not better than anything.How did I manipulate your post? You said that you find it funny/pathetic (or whatever) that these PETA people fight so hard for animals but turn a cold shoulder to real issues.All I'm saying is that someone has to fight the more insignificant battles. Do you disagree? I'm not saying you have to agree with everything they say or how they say it, but it's important (IMO) someone talks about the overall issue.
I never said that all support should cease.i do believe there should be support for this issue, but like you said, "the more insignificant battles:, which i believe is true, i believe there are more issues in the world that could use even just 20% of effort that these activists apply.
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bacon tastes goooooood. Pork Chops taste goooooood.Well which is it? Relevant, or Irrelavant?
well the fact that my car is greater than yours implies i make more money than you, so i probably have a better knowlage of the way the world worksto whoever said that i cant right, screw you! lol no seriously missing a letter of the end of a word isnt too bad considering its 4:22 am
is that all you have? jokes about eating meat? my ugly friend you need help.seriously though can we all just get along???????? my goodness i never intended this to go as wrong as it did.maybe i am a magnet for trouble? its like 4:20 am and i am pissed
They're not all I have, I just couldn't care less about this argument so I'm attempting to amuse myself without putting any effort into it.
a pig is a filthy animal...beef tastes good,pork chops taste good...
Bacon tastes goooooood. Pork Chops taste goooooood.
derivative. C'mon Adam, I may have butchered the quote, but still...maybe just a little effort?
I never said that all support should cease.i do believe there should be support for this issue, but like you said, "the more insignificant battles:, which i believe is true, i believe there are more issues in the world that could use even just 20% of effort that these activists apply.
I hear you, but that's not how it works. The hardcore activists can't just say they will be 20% passionate about child hunger, 40% passionate about animal cruelty, and 40% passionate about e-gay lovemaking. People like us can be objective about it, but the people actually out there doing something about it are typically all or nothing about one subject.
well the fact that my car is greater than yours implies i make more money than you, so i probably have a better knowlage of the way the world worksto whoever said that i cant right, screw you! lol no seriously missing a letter of the end of a word isnt too bad considering its 4:22 am
LOL baaahahhahaahhahawhat is this???u know who drives a nicer car than all of us. Shaq. and i'l tell you what, I'm not letting that guy touch my taxes any time soon
You can't even SPELL KNOWLEDGE. ROFL
whos side are you on??
The sad thing is I'm not sure this is a joke.
your too lazy you cant be bothered to say rolling on floor laughing, must be all that meat ROFL!
I'll take lazy over fucking retard any day, thanks.
your too lazy you cant be bothered to say rolling on floor laughing, must be all that meat ROFL!
Ok, this has to be a joke account.Nice hand whoever you are.I'm thinking spademan.
The sad thing is I'm not sure this is a joke.
i am too tired and had one too many B and cokes to spell properly/ keep up with the flow of this tread. seriously im lost half the time in this thread and im sure somebody will make this into a quote and make it unfunny
whos side are you on??
LOOk at all my posts they flow!!!I dont like the idea of animal cruelty, but i do eat meat for 2 reasons, health, and taste.I'm on my side, which is this:Eat meat, sport leatherkill spiders and ants cuz they dont count i guess eh?
C'mon Adam, I may have butchered the quote, but still...maybe just a little effort?
Timmy, you know me better than to think that I'm going to expend any effort researching facts or putting forth a clear opinion to try and sway the mind of a short-bus high school kid who was probably allowed to sit at his desk masturbating all day long because his teachers knew it would get him to stop eating all the paste. This thread is like so many others in the Religion forum, whenever I want to beat my head against a firm object I just go in there with my views and opinions. It's literally like trying to talk to a piece of celery, and just as productive. Maybe just a little effort for you though, to demonstrate that I had the quote right all along though...Vincent: Want some bacon? Jules: No man, I don't eat pork. Vincent: Are you Jewish? Jules: Nah, I ain't Jewish, I just don't dig on swine, that's all. Vincent: Why not? Jules: Pigs are filthy animals. I don't eat filthy animals. Vincent: Bacon tastes gooood. Pork chops taste gooood. Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy ************. Pigs sleep and root in ****. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eat nothin' that ain't got enough sense enough to disregard its own faeces. Vincent: How about a dog? Dogs eats its own feces. Jules: I don't eat dog either. Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way. Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true? Jules: Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charmin' mother****in' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?
LOOk at all my posts they flow!!!I dont like the idea of animal cruelty, but i do eat meat for 2 reasons, health, and taste.I'm on my side, which is this:Eat meat, sport leatherkill spiders and ants cuz they dont count i guess eh?
im not against that.i hate spiders.also if i had a farm where i could milk the cows then i would drink milk.its just that after seeing the videos on that site and knowing that if that company is claiming to treat animals with respect, when they really dont then who knows which companies are doing the same??also has your avatar gone black and white or is that my eyes?

Monkey torture seems pretty bad. You'd have a tough choice though if the doctors didn't know if the new medicine they wanted to use on your dying mother would work or not b/c they didn't test it.I'm pretty sure domesticated cows and chickens and pigs would be extinct by now if it wasn't for human cultivation..in fact, they probably wouldn't even have evolved into the form they're in now. So, they exist to die and give us meat. The painless it is for them, the better, sure.Maybe we'd have less fat people though if they had to hunt their burgers :club:

Monkey torture seems pretty bad. You'd have a tough choice though if the doctors didn't know if the new medicine they wanted to use on your dying mother would work or not b/c they didn't test it.I'm pretty sure domesticated cows and chickens and pigs would be extinct by now if it wasn't for human cultivation..in fact, they probably wouldn't even have evolved into the form they're in now. So, they exist to die and give us meat. The painless it is for them, the better, sure.Maybe we'd have less fat people though if they had to hunt their burgers :club:
actually most animal testing is useless because animals have different reactions to different chemicals than we do
actually most animal testing is useless because animals have different reactions to different chemicals than we do
So following that logic, if the medicine fries the monkey's eyeballs, we should still give it the ol' college try?
I love it when people with no clue what they're talking about use words like "actually".
So following that logic, if the medicine fries the monkey's eyeballs, we should still give it the ol' college try?
if we shouldnt then neither should they
I love it when people with no clue what they're talking about use words like "actually".
what word should i use? and i have alot more of a clue than you do and speedz no body is talking to you