This Is Why I Am A Vegan

if we shouldnt then neither should theywhat word should i use? and i have alot more of a clue than you do and speedz no body is talking to you
Please change your Avatar to more closely resemble yourself:thumb_special_ed_a3.jpg
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what word should i use? and i have alot more of a clue than you do
How many medical advancements and breakthroughs that are directly related to animal testing would you like me to list? 5? 10? 20? 50? 100? I can, just tell me how many you would like. To say that it has no value is ludicrous and demonstrates that you've done zero research of your own on the matter. You're one of those people who gets a chain letter in their email box and gets all up in arms about the issue without bothering to check if there's any fact in what the message says.
Please change your Avatar to more closely resemble yourself:thumb_special_ed_a3.jpg
how long did it take you to come up with that? i berated you with "come up with something better" a long time ago. you sure thats not a self portrait?
if we shouldnt then neither should theywhat word should i use? and i have alot more of a clue than you do and speedz no body is talking to you
It's sad that you're too stupid to be able to recognize just how stupid you are. At least Forest Gump knew his limitations.Don't bother trying to understand that. Your head might explode. On second thought...give it a shot.
Ok, just end the thread now.It can't get any better than this.
OMFG!!!I took a break for a little while, and I come back to all this hilarity.It's too much, it really is!!!I'm most probably crying from laughing so hard.
How many medical advancements and breakthroughs that are directly related to animal testing would you like me to list? 5? 10? 20? 50? 100? I can, just tell me how many you would like. To say that it has no value is ludicrous and demonstrates that you've done zero research of your own on the matter. You're one of those people who gets a chain letter in their email box and gets all up in arms about the issue without bothering to check if there's any fact in what the message says.
and you know me?i ACTUALLY send rude emails back to those people
Hey Speedz, If you could, could we please have your opinion on things. Thanks, Kurt
how long did it take you to come up with that? i berated you with "come up with something better" a long time ago. you sure thats not a self portrait?
I'm losing count of how many times i've pwned you in this thread. Don't you get tired of everybody having to put you in your place? I guess attention whores will be attention whores..
It's sad that you're too stupid to be able to recognize just how stupid you are. At least Forest Gump knew his limitations.Don't bother trying to understand that. Your head might explode. On second thought...give it a shot.
i fail to see how you think this is funny? you have told me to die about 50 times and its till not funny. when you learn to tie your shoes then maybe you will get somewhere in life
I'm losing count of how many times i've pwned you in this thread. Don't you get tired of everybody having to put you in your place? I guess attention whores will be attention whores..
That's not even funny, is that the funniest thing you could come up with? Try again... I can't even take you seriously with a girls kissing avatar. It's just stupid lesbian nonsense, so you're nonsense!!! I'm the most smartest here!
me attention whore? noooooo.and me getting put in my place? my ugly friend im not getting put in my place, name one time in this thread where i have lost my cool?
Hey Speedz, If you could, could we please have your opinion on things. Thanks, Kurt
Hi Kurt,Thanks for the invitation to tell you all what I think.Love,Matt
and you know me?i ACTUALLY send rude emails back to those people
I think it's incredibly amusing that he responded to this part of Adam's post.Then again, he's already proven that he can't separate humor from actually trying to make a statement...so what else can we expect?
me attention whore? noooooo.and me getting put in my place? my ugly friend im not getting put in my place, name one time in this thread where i have lost my cool?
Getting put in your place and losing your cool are not one in the same my beautiful friend.Although calling people ugly, fat and douchebag might qualify as losing your cool. As for getting put in your place, I've lost count.
That's not even funny, is that the funniest thing you could come up with? Try again... I can't even take you seriously with a girls kissing avatar. It's just stupid lesbian nonsense, so you're nonsense!!! I'm the most smartest here!
oh ugly one you are pulling it out of your ***.i didnt say anything about not taking him seriously because of his avatar. and i am clearly the smartest here as i am ACTUALLY comeing up with original calls
i fail to see how you think this is funny? you have told me to die about 50 times and its till not funny. when you learn to tie your shoes then maybe you will get somewhere in life
Find me 3 times I have told you to die. Liar.Anyways, I think this is funny because you're one of the most inept people I have ever encountered...in real life or on the Internet. Not only are you wrong about pretty much everything you say, you have the grammatical skills of a 10 year old and would be destroyed in a debate against my cat. Also, stop pretending you're successful in life. We all know that's not true. Liar.
oh ugly one you are pulling it out of your ***.i didnt say anything about not taking him seriously because of his avatar. and i am clearly the smartest here as i am ACTUALLY comeing up with original calls
Ok... I agree, this is Spademan isn't it? It can't be for real.
Find me 3 times I have told you to die. Liar.Anyways, I think this is funny because you're one of the most inept people I have ever encountered...in real life or on the Internet. Not only are you wrong about pretty much everything you say, you have the grammatical skills of a 10 year old and would be destroyed in a debate against my cat. Also, stop pretending you're successful in life. We all know that's not true. Liar.
In all fairness, your cat has a rapist's wit.
Getting put in your place and losing your cool are not one in the same my beautiful friend.Although calling people ugly, fat and douchebag might qualify as losing your cool. As for getting put in your place, I've lost count.
to be put in your place impies that you shut up and dont say anything and yell at people. i have taken your half assed comments in stride and ACTUALLY laugh at your inability to care for other people and living creatures

oh man, bugger me. now i see why Cu in 4 years is having so much trouble.K.. here goes.Look matecrocs kill their prey with the death spin, after they sink their large teeth in the wallaby, they'll bugger around like a raging dingo.Its safe to say, If humans had to kill their own food for a source of meat, than there would be a lot more cruelty going on.Too many animals would die a slow death after the hunter smashed it in the head in an attempt to feed its family croiky

and your a success? your happy about thinking you are the victor in a verbal fight with somebody younger than you on the internet. nice going champ
to be put in your place impies that you shut up and dont say anything and yell at people. i have taken your half assed comments in stride and ACTUALLY laugh at your inability to care for other people and living creatures
1. Where have I ever stated that I don't care about animals or people?2. That's not at all what put in your place means. Not only that... How can you shut up and yell at people?
1. Where have I ever stated that I don't care about animals or people?2. That's not at all what put in your place means. Not only that... How can you shut up and yell at people?
See that post?THAT is the meaning of being put in your place!!
and your a success? your happy about thinking you are the victor in a verbal fight with somebody younger than you on the internet. nice going champ
I like your title, it fits.cu in 4years Dan Today, 2:36 PM Post #121 tech guy/forum idiotGroup: MembersPosts: 1,203Joined: October 30th, 2005From: SydneyMember No.: 10,590