HOLY ****!THIS ****ING THING IS STILL NOT IN STORES IN VANCOUVER. THE RELEASE DATE WAS MAY 30, THEN JUNE 1, THEN JUNE 5, NOW JUNE 6.WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON??!?!?I'm done, Daniel. You coulda had my $30 or whatever, now I am grabbing a torrent of it.You want people to buy your product, stick to your promises. You lazy ****.

HOLY ****!THIS ****ING THING IS STILL NOT IN STORES IN VANCOUVER. THE RELEASE DATE WAS MAY 30, THEN JUNE 1, THEN JUNE 5, NOW JUNE 6.WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON??!?!?I'm done, Daniel. You coulda had my $30 or whatever, now I am grabbing a torrent of it.You want people to buy your product, stick to your promises. You lazy ****.
Tell us how you really feel. You need to get laid friend. Take a chill pill.

1. Pre-order at favorite e-store.2. Go on as usual. That is work or study.3. Get the mail, and BOOM! One big surprise.(You'll probably lose some interest on your money, but a cent ain't what it used to be)

Daniel's a little busy now, but he asked me to relay one of these messages to you :1.NO ! , Please, Please don't be angry at me....I'm so so so sorry, can you EVER forgive me ?2.Dude, get a grip, This dealy is costing ME a buch o' cash - - - who do you think's angrier than me about it ? go ahead and pick whichever one makes you happy :club:

yeah Daniel should learn how to code faster... oh wait... isn't it out in the USA... well HELL... maybe he should go personally talk with Canadian customs to get it cleared into your country faster?Jackass

yeah Daniel should learn how to code faster... oh wait... isn't it out in the USA... well HELL... maybe he should go personally talk with Canadian customs to get it cleared into your country faster?Jackass
Proly coming from China
maybe the game got lost in the same place in canada as jerry did?Just a guess
:club: this made me laugh out loud. remember you always have to point out whether you laugh or not regardless of how overused the reference may be. gl
maybe the game got lost in the same place in canada as jerry did?Just a guess
thanks captain ignorant Vancouver here Toronto here 3000+ miles away

Guess what?You're all a bunch of stupid a*oles, with nothing better to do than to post increasingly idiotic, sarcastic remarks, one after the other, like doomed lemmings.Congrats! :club: P.S.I got a copy of Stacked today. It's hands down the best poker video game to-date, although it's not without it's problems. Someone mentioned something about the chip stacks .. I couldn't agree more. It would be nice if we could manipulate accurate chip stacks. The command / chat interface is also clunky and blah blah blah ..I was going to return it, but now me likes it.. me likes it alot.