Greenstein Talking Smack About Negreanu!

Reading what Barry wrote doesn't look like its a big malicious attack on DN's character or anything. And when it comes down to it, it's just his opinion and nothing else. DN knows how much he makes at the end of the day and has no reason to lie to impress forum members or anyone that reads his figures.
i wasn't going to respond since speedz' comments were obviously so tongue-in-cheek that Ronnie Mex probably has half a stiffy, but i disagree with two points in this post.firstly, it does look to me like a malicious "passive-aggressive" attack on DN. we know these guys have a history, and what Barry is doing is accusing DN of an outright lie. "selective" is one of those words your parents use so they don't have to say "lie" even though they think so.also, DN's results do matter. maybe you haven't noticed, but DN has his own website, poker site, video game, numerous media appearances, and tons of endorsements. these are muchly based on excellent poker play, demonstrated by poker results. to suggest that he is lying about how well he does at poker is a damaging suggestion.
  • Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasn't going to respond since speedz' comments were obviously so tongue-in-cheek that Ronnie Mex probably has half a stiffy, but i disagree with two points in this post.firstly, it does look to me like a malicious "passive-aggressive" attack on DN. we know these guys have a history, and what Barry is doing is accusing DN of an outright lie. "selective" is one of those words your parents use so they don't have to say "lie" even though they think so.also, DN's results do matter. maybe you haven't noticed, but DN has his own website, poker site, video game, numerous media appearances, and tons of endorsements. these are muchly based on excellent poker play, demonstrated by poker results. to suggest that he is lying about how well he does at poker is a damaging suggestion.
those deals are based on tournament results, it's not like companies have reps at the big game waiting to hand out endorsement deals to the big winner for the night

Barry was being nice in that post. I actually think he was complimenting DN. But, at the end of the day I don't really give a damn what Barry said about Daniel because, well, I'm past third grade.

Barry was being nice in that post. I actually think he was complimenting DN. But, at the end of the day I don't really give a damn what Barry said about Daniel because, well, I'm past third grade.
Obviously you have no passion in life. I feel sorry for you.
Speedz if you could be Daniels on the side lover - say he'd put you up in a vegas apartment and spend tues and thurs nights with you as long as Lori didn't find out - could you live with that or do you need 100% of his love?
HaHa :club:

The truth is, Barry is just jelous of Daniels success outside of poker, so he is taking shots at him the only way he can.

BrokeBack Bellagio?
Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. Brokeback Bellagio. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the movie before. Because that's the movie about the gays, right? Isn't it? Brokeback Mountain. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart guy you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Sex in the City jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity? God you're so funny!
Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. Brokeback Bellagio. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the movie before. Because that's the movie about the gays, right? Isn't it? Brokeback Mountain. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart guy you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Sex in the City jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity? God you're so funny!
Did someone say pottery?
Unrequited love makes you angry.
Unrequited love makes you angry.
We've seen this type of thing before, apparently it only takes two "return to sender" packages containing unwanted pottery before your mind starts to turn to thoughts of madness.
We've seen this type of thing before, apparently it only takes two "return to sender" packages containing unwanted pottery before your mind starts to turn to thoughts of madness.
You mean like 3-betting KQ108 preflop in a PLO8 game?
Man look at your signature and your avatar....What do you expect ppl to think? your a pimp?
Reading what Barry wrote doesn't look like its a big malicious attack on DN's character or anything. And when it comes down to it, it's just his opinion and nothing else. DN knows how much he makes at the end of the day and has no reason to lie to impress forum members or anyone that reads his figures.
This comment couldnt be more untrue.. Daniel has an extremely low self esteem and this is why its imperative that he puts big wins in his blog. Im not saying he's a liar, but his psychological issues do dictate what he writes. His need for his lemmings here to bow to every word and hang on everything he does is crucial to him.
This comment couldnt be more untrue.. Daniel has an extremely low self esteem and this is why its imperative that he puts big wins in his blog. Im not saying he's a liar, but his psychological issues do dictate what he writes. His need for his lemmings here to bow to every word and hang on everything he does is crucial to him.
well put.

I don't know why this has turned into everyone calling me a homosexual. Who I sleep with is none of any of your business. I'm just a big fan of Daniel and what he does at and away from the poker table.Now, back to the point of the thread. Doesn't anyone else realize what an asshole Barry G was being?

i'm surprised this reference hasn't been figured out yet.broke back poker mountain was pretty funny though.