Just Because I'm Bob

Thanks... for the memories..Of things I can't forget, journeys on a jet,Our wond'rous week in Martinique and Vegas and roulette. how lucky I was.....Did you know that the guiness book of world records considers me the most celebrated entertainer of all time, with over 2000 awards? But these days, some Fa**ot gets SECOND PLACE on a "reality" TV show, and is now the biggest star in the world, and the whole world loses their mind about what real entertainment is.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

So, why exactly did they name a airport after you? Cause ppl are talking and I just don't know what to believe. So I thought I would just like ask you personally and shite.

So, why exactly did they name a airport after you? Cause ppl are talking and I just don't know what to believe. So I thought I would just like ask you personally and shite.
Listen up, you smart assed little *******, they named an airport after me, because I was the greatest entertainer of the 20th century.. I preformed in EVERY decade of the 20th century, I was the true 5 tool threat, vaudefill, radio, movies, television, broadway. I entertained troops all over the world. Fcking reagan has an airport, and all he ever did was have a cok teasing tramp of a wife.
Listen up, you smart assed little *******, they named an airport after me, because I was the greatest entertainer of the 20th century.. I preformed in EVERY decade of the 20th century, I was the true 5 tool threat, vaudefill, radio, movies, television, broadway. I entertained troops all over the world. Fcking reagan has an airport, and all he ever did was have a cok teasing tramp of a wife.
You would think Bob Hope would know how to spell Vaudeville.
I had a bad experience flying outta your airport Bob...I was flying Northwest Air to Hawaii and had to spend the entire trip on the toilet...Right after take-off the sudden urge to go "number 2" hit me, so I grabbed the Skymall magazine and went to the lav. Just as I was standing up from the "blue lagoon" port-a-potty, the pilot announced that due to turbulence everyone was to return to their seats...My legs were numb for a week....BADA-BOOM-CHING!!!!Feel free to use that one in your next set Bob.... It seems to fit your style

As long as you're alive, get your ass on my show Friday. We'll make a big special.Old fart returns from the dead. Then we'll send you to Africa to feed some kids, fly you back in a billion dollar jet, and laugh at how everybody else lives.

• 1 year later...