Party One Million Guaranteed

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh jesus, I know the answer to this, but how does someone as dumb as GFL make the final table? Someone is having to explain deal making to him and his response was "Why we do that?" How can you be playing the Party Million and not have a clue what deal making is?On another note, 2 tough players that I know of at this final table. Apestyles and M8kingMoves. Mehbahmeh has been very aggressive with his stack. Positive he has used it to get people to lay down better hands several times.And down goes Apestyles, that helps.

Damn, thought i had a lot more outs there. Oh well. TY for the rail.
Yeah, don't blame you at all. That guy has been pushing his stack around all day. Was really surprised to see him turn up a hand.
im assuming u put him on an overpair under queens?even at worst u had ur flush draw....

Wow, this is amazing. I can't believe the one guy doesn't even want to go in and discuss a deal. I don't care how good you are, 100k between 1st and 2nd is just crazy.

It's so funny watching them trying to explain to GFL what a deal is and trying to get him to click yes. GFL605: THAT MEAN WE PLIT MONEY RIGHT?
:icon_doh:someone actually made the final table...and didn't know what a deal was?oh wait this is party...nevermind
Dude you were rollinfish?? I am Value__City.. please tell me you saw my consecutive beats of my Queens vs pocket 8s, he flops an 8. Then to get knocked out of the tourney I have pocket 5s, he has 53 spades flop is 467... HOW SICK.. Finished 13th only made 7500.. You were a solid player for the record.
Considering there are actually two players who have "no" clicked, it seems like trying to get through to GFL might be a moot point for now.
Seriously, I don't care how good you are, wouldn't you want to fix the huge difference between 1st and 2nd at the least?
Seriously, I don't care how good you are, wouldn't you want to fix the huge difference between 1st and 2nd at the least?
I would, a lot of money to play heads up. I'm still bummed out, 200k down the drain.
Dude you were rollinfish?? I am Value__City.. please tell me you saw my consecutive beats of my Queens vs pocket 8s, he flops an 8. Then to get knocked out of the tourney I have pocket 5s, he has 53 spades flop is 467... HOW SICK.. Finished 13th only made 7500.. You were a solid player for the record.
You and I were at the same table for quite a while. You were there when I busted out with KK vs AA. I thought you'd probably go pretty far.