Party One Million Guaranteed

I hope you're not playing on tilt. You really did suffer some sick beats, but for the most part you were dominating the tables.
exactly why im so mad.. i was in command of every table i was at, including the one with donator and Matt... playing small pots just slowly building... im not sure there is any way in hell i get off this hand on the flop... 3rd nut straight with flush draw, just a monster flop, and incredibly unlucky...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly why im so mad.. i was in command of every table i was at, including the one with donator and Matt... playing small pots just slowly building... im not sure there is any way in hell i get off this hand on the flop... 3rd nut straight with flush draw, just a monster flop, and incredibly unlucky...
It sucks, but it happens. At least it was bad luck not bad play. There's always next time.

****...I'm still sick about this. If I would have doubled up there I would have cashed almost for sure. On the other hand though, this tourney does give me some more confidence. I think I played well overall. I've never played in a tourney anywhere near this big before, and I beat out 2/3 of the field and got knocked out on an unlucky break. I was supposed to be taking a long break from poker after this tourney but right now I just want to play more.

if it makes you feel any better, i lost most of my chips with KK to QQ.you're welcome :club:
Yeah that's worse. I think you had a pretty small stack though at the time....but still its sick.
****...I'm still sick about this. If I would have doubled up there I would have cashed almost for sure. On the other hand though, this tourney does give me some more confidence. I think I played well overall. I've never played in a tourney anywhere near this big before, and I beat out 2/3 of the field and got knocked out on an unlucky break. I was supposed to be taking a long break from poker after this tourney but right now I just want to play more.Yeah that's worse. I think you had a pretty small stack though at the time....but still its sick.
i had 15K when the average was 8500. not real small i dont think.opponent had 10500, which made me a pretty small stack
i had 15K when the average was 8500. not real small i dont think.opponent had 10500, which made me a pretty small stack
Ah ok, my bad. You had already taken that beat when I saw what you had then.

Antes(1000/2000-75) - Saturday, May 27, 20:13:15 ET 2006Table Million Dollar Guaranteed(673472) Table #7 (Real Money)Seat 2 is the buttonTotal number of players : 10 Seat 1: RollinFish ( $25877 )Seat 2: DBCooper420 ( $48295 )Seat 5: LLC89 ( $24652 )Seat 6: FabioXx ( $12915 )Seat 9: kennyj350 ( $59465 )Seat 4: uwmartin ( $32138 )Seat 8: MAUSI07 ( $32661 )Seat 3: machZ06 ( $31964 )Seat 10: johnny9555 ( $10296 )Seat 7: WFUMBA ( $45157 )Trny:24148340 Level:11Blinds-Antes(1000/2000-75)RollinFish posts ante [75].DBCooper420 posts ante [75].machZ06 posts ante [75].uwmartin posts ante [75].LLC89 posts ante [75].>You have options at Ship Faced Table!.FabioXx posts ante [75].WFUMBA posts ante [75].MAUSI07 posts ante [75].kennyj350 posts ante [75].johnny9555 posts ante [75].** Dealing down cards **Dealt to RollinFish [ Ts Th ]LLC89 folds.FabioXx will be using his time bank for this hand.FabioXx did not respond in time.FabioXx folds.WFUMBA folds.MAUSI07 folds.kennyj350 raises [5100].johnny9555 folds.RollinFish is all-In [25802]DBCooper420 folds.machZ06 folds.uwmartin folds.kennyj350 calls [20702].** Dealing Flop ** [ Ad, 5s, 5c ]** Dealing Turn ** [ 9s ]** Dealing River ** [ Tc ]>You have options at Ship Faced Table!.kennyj350 shows [ 7h, Ah ] two pairs, aces and fives.RollinFish shows [ Ts, Th ] a full house, Tens full of fives.RollinFish wins 55354 chips from the main pot with a full house, Tens full of Hopefully I can do some damage in the money!Edit: Just doubled up to 100k with QQ v. Ak

wow you just got luckyAK vs QQ and you caught a straight. You're in great shape now though...not too far from the chip leader. Looks like you might have some major cash heading your way.

wow you just got luckyAK vs QQ and you caught a straight. You're in great shape now though...not too far from the chip leader. Looks like you might have some major cash heading your way.
Heh, I wasn't just blindly pushing. I thought I had a good amount of FE against mid pocket pairs and that he wouldn't have raised 3.5x my UTG raise with AA. So KK was the only hand that I was truely afraid of and I though his range was big enough to push. I did get pretty lucky to win that missive race though :club:

Very NICE!!!!! After that flop I was sure he was going to hit the straight.Damn boys and we have the CL with 44 left (and chipleader by a very wide margin).