Top Two Pair -- How Much Is It Worth

Playing 0.25 NL cash game,I get As 10s, raise, get two callers.Flop comes Ah 10c 7h.Pot sized bet, two callersTurn, junkPot sized bet, two callersRiver, 4hDo I bet here?Then....Both of the other two are all in for over $15. Do I call that?I hadn't been in the room long, but there had been no crazy betting up to that point.

First, what is your position? Second, what was your pf raise?Based on the information you provided, I fold. You could easily be up against a flush or a set.
Early position, 4XBB pf raise.

Results:I checked, fearing the flush or a flopped set, they both went all in.One had an overpair, KK. The other had flopped bottom two pair. I would've taken down a big pot from two idiots.

Top two on the flop should play like a set imo.
Isn't that what I did, betting the pot? Or am I supposed to bet more than that?
Playing 0.25 NL cash game,I get As 10s, raise, get two callers.Flop comes Ah 10c 7h.Pot sized bet, two callersTurn, junkPot sized bet, two callersRiver, 4hDo I bet here?Then....Both of the other two are all in for over $15. Do I call that?I hadn't been in the room long, but there had been no crazy betting up to that point.
well there was a flush draw on the board, so wht do you think the players are check/calling you? Then the flush draw hits on board, it would've been 50/50 if one player went all in for over $15 but 2 PLAYERS WENT ALL IN! Safe to say, one hit there draw and ur 2 pair is no good. FOLD! :club: p.s. wht did you do?!?
Results:I checked, fearing the flush or a flopped set, they both went all in.One had an overpair, KK. The other had flopped bottom two pair. I would've taken down a big pot from two idiots.
flopped set? why do most new players think that because one bets big, therefore the player must have the Nutz or a "Set" LOL And how much were you betting? raising?
good potnice handoopput them to decisionkeeping it simpletoo win more $$$$.ps..to be sure though..i need to reveiw stack sizes.
Doesn't all of that logic apply to pushing the flop?
How is that an overpair?
Umm, because i m dum and wuz tpin in a hury.
good potnice handoopput them to decisionkeeping it simpletoo win more $$$$.ps..to be sure though..i need to reveiw stack sizes.
This is the one thought that didn't occur to me at the time... I guess I'm mostly not that brave, but it is the one that makes the most sense. I really have got to learn to keep options like that open. I guess I just feel like if someone is calling pot sized bets, they have a serious hand. In this case, apparently not, though, so maybe I've just been giving away a lot of hands.Thanks everyone, a lot of interesting input.
you have much more equity on turn, likely
Won't you have the most equity on the river?Your logic applies to the turn as well as the flop. I'm not advocating pushing the flop, but I'm just saying those reasons for pushing the turn don't make sense.

on the rvier you'll only get called if behind - oftenOn turn you'll get called by worse hands, drawing practically dead or with horrible oddsI think with this hand/baord, the turn is the best street.. pot big / equity high / chance of worse hands calling / I'm learning..don't know