The Lengths Someone Will Go To For An Xbox 360

dont people read the blurb?also i think they might have bid on it to have bragging rights on "winning the infamous xbox360 without the console"people do this to get on conan obrien and jay leno and stuff like that

Who are you to wave your finger? You must have been out your head.
couldnt have been put better... seriously...
I can't wait until UPS drops the box off and it doesn't weigh anything.
"oooooh...those new Xboxes are light as a feather....WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"
Most expensive box I ever encountered was my ex-wife's...
This is just as funny as that loser who just bought that Xbox packaging.I actually want to bookmark the seller so I can read the feedback when the buyer realizes what he bought....
Some people are just retarded.
like cu in 4years Dan?

When the 360 first came out, people were selling the picture of an XBOX and put right in the description: "You are bidding on a picture of an XBOX 360"One of them I saw got close to $700.Why would you go to spend that much money without reading what you are bidding on?

does that really hold up?!?! Hell, I would just not pay and start a new ebay account.

When the 360 first came out, people were selling the picture of an XBOX and put right in the description: "You are bidding on a picture of an XBOX 360"One of them I saw got close to $700.Why would you go to spend that much money without reading what you are bidding on?
Which is exactly what I'm gonna do when PS3 comes out. :club: