I Killed This Tourney In Jersey. Read About It Here. Quite Fun.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you have to be such a jerk all the time?I'll play you heads up right now...
Anyone who bet the under is a winner! Let me try and remember the rules of these pissing contests...OK, I recall now...Ok, I'll play you....But only for $10 million dollars and in WAR...The match must take place in between 3:31-3:59 am PST, and I would prefer if we played in a boat off the coast of Oregon, no more then 3 miles outside of US controlled waters. If you can't meet these simple conditions, you obviously are a coward.:-)
Good old University of Phoenix Online does it again...
btw , I'm 27-not old. andI recently received my degree from a well known university (not on the internet). The verb ventriloquize is a figurative application of the activity of a ventriloquist (someone who makes a puppet appear to speak). The idea is that the OP, while appearing to speak in his own voice, is actually a puppet through which tucker max is speaking.
btw , I'm 27-not old. andI recently received my degree from a well known university (not on the internet). The verb ventriloquize is a figurative application of the activity of a ventriloquist (someone who makes a puppet appear to speak). The idea is that the OP, while appearing to speak in his own voice, is actually a puppet through which tucker max is speaking.
is that greek for "Look at me I'm Smarter than you"
I think we all understood what you were trying to say. You still used it incorrectly. Like you state here, it is "the activity of a ventriloquist"...in this case that would be tucker max...not the storyteller. You had it backwards.Anyways, I was just looking for an excuse to use that quote from Princess Bride since I saw it the other night.
I think we all understood what you were trying to say. You still used it incorrectly. Like you state here, it is "the activity of a ventriloquist"...in this case that would be tucker max...not the storyteller. You had it backwards.Anyways, I was just looking for an excuse to use that quote from Princess Bride since I saw it the other night.
lmao you are gay. hurry up and take advantage of me.- Jordan
lmao you are gay. hurry up and take advantage of me.- Jordan
you kid...but i swear to god i'll show up butt-ass nekked on your doorstep like the pervs i watched on dateline the other night.better hide your pets, cause i'm fucking everything that moves.No response from the doctor yet...Hey Ray.So...how about that popular local sports team?

Now this is good writing.Put your arms around me babe,Can’t you see I need you so? Hold me close against your skin,’cause I’m about to beginLovin’ you.Spit on your hand and stroke my **** at a medium pace.Play with my balls and tell me how big they are.Honey rub your beaver up and down my face.Now sit on the corner of the bed and watch me whack off.You see that shampoo bottle? now, stick it up my ***.Push it in and out at a medium pace.Talk about your old boyfriend’s **** and how big it was.Now shave off my pubs and punch me in the face.Darling, make me push my **** and balls back between my legs.Call me an ugly woman and take my picture to show all the peopleYou work with.Now pull up my scrotum and take that shampoo bottle out of my ***.Pretend I’m the pizza delivery guy and watch me whack off.Strap on a dildo and make me give you head.Now tell me slow down and do it at a medium pace.I feel so humiliated. i’m about to blow my load.You tell it’s time to make love but I can’t ’cuz I spewed all over myself.Then you look into my eyes, then you realizeHow much I enjoy loving you. oh.I’m so sorry I spunked all over my stomach.Maybe next time I’ll be better at loving you. ----Adam Sandler

My God, what self indulgent crap. Jesus, do you have an affair every time you look in the mirror. Your writing skills are poor. Read Big Deal....it'll show you how it should be done.

In general (not forum, life), people habitually look down upon egotism...not that I do.I thought the story was well-done and assumed that it was entirely exaggerated in the aspects your personality and what actually happened.Of course you're smart enough not to take what the general-trolls say seriously. Whatev. I got the ****** vibe while reading it, but I was pretty sure it was intended. Maybe? It almost seemed like a satire.

In general (not forum, life), people habitually look down upon egotism...not that I do.I thought the story was well-done and assumed that it was entirely exaggerated in the aspects your personality and what actually happened.Of course you're smart enough not to take what the general-trolls say seriously. Whatev. I got the ****** vibe while reading it, but I was pretty sure it was intended. Maybe? It almost seemed like a satire.
I can't believe it took this long for someone to get it!Ryan
I can't believe it took this long for someone to get it!Ryan
People get it but don't feel the need to post it, as it would be a waste of time. Ignorant people are stubborn in their beliefs and are not willing to embrace another point of view. The story was pretty good and entertaining. From a poker strategy stand point it sounded like you had some very fortunate luck and were misinterpreting that for skill. But I believe you realize this and explaining that would take away from the story, so it rubbed people the wrong way. Also, reading your other stories first would definently help in understanding this one. Your other stories are very good and had me laughing out loud. Good luck with the writing and I will be checking in on the site in future.
People get it but don't feel the need to post it, as it would be a waste of time. Ignorant people are stubborn in their beliefs and are not willing to embrace another point of view. The story was pretty good and entertaining. From a poker strategy stand point it sounded like you had some very fortunate luck and were misinterpreting that for skill. But I believe you realize this and explaining that would take away from the story, so it rubbed people the wrong way. Also, reading your other stories first would definently help in understanding this one. Your other stories are very good and had me laughing out loud. Good luck with the writing and I will be checking in on the site in future.
I appreciate your compliments.I'm glad you enjoy my stuff.Thanks,Ryan

I was very entertained. I was also very entertained by this thread. Any thread that refers to any movie with Andre the Giant in it is awesome.New York Moment was also entertaining.keep up the great work you egotistical bas..tard! lol

So I am reading this and enjoying it for the most part but then something happens that makes no sense and prompts me to want to say BS but I will look for an explanation before I do.In Part II...

Thankfully, the second card I saw on the flop was as an 8. Nice, it held up through the river and we’re down to four players.
Then if you continue reading you get to this shortly after...
Anyway, I won the pot and put some serious hurt on the big stack and eliminated the player on the big blind. ... My buddy from work was still at the table and had less than two blinds worth of chips. On the next hand I knocked out a player, and on the hand after that I knocked out two more players and my friend flew in under the radar and cruised right into 2nd place without enough chips to even cover the blind on the next hand. How sweet is that? We dealt the next hand face-up and I won the pot and won the tournament.
So you say you are down to 4 players. Then say you knocked out another player. Then you say you knocked out 2 more players leaving you and your boss. I haven't been in a math class in many a year, but this story doesn't add up. You might want to go back and fix it to maintain credibility.Edit: New York Moment is a great ****ing story!
So I am reading this and enjoying it for the most part but then something happens that makes no sense and prompts me to want to say BS but I will look for an explanation before I do.In Part II...Then if you continue reading you get to this shortly after...So you say you are down to 4 players. Then say you knocked out another player. Then you say you knocked out 2 more players leaving you and your boss. I haven't been in a math class in many a year, but this story doesn't add up. You might want to go back and fix it to maintain credibility.Edit: New York Moment is a great ****ing story!
Good catch! Thanks.Ryan
big time jerk. :club:
You're a big time wuss.Ryan
I'm not even sure why I'm addressing this but: If you only read the first paragraph, you would have no idea whether I'm a sucky writer or not. A couple major publications think that I may actually be alright.See: Gawker.com, 5/15Best Regards,Ryan
Gawker???? I thought when you said writer, I thought you meant a real writer, like for magazines or books...not teh intewebs. Gawker is not just gossipy crap, it's gossipy crap on the internet...lol.
Gawker???? I thought when you said writer, I thought you meant a real writer, like for magazines or books...not teh intewebs. Gawker is not just gossipy crap, it's gossipy crap on the internet...lol.
It is clear that you don't know what you're talking about.Ryan
Binnys is my favorite store in the world.
LMAO... I bet it is drunkard! :)Goin to Howl at the Moon for a friends B-day on friday, welcome to come by if you want.