Daniel Negreanu Desktop

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been super busy these last few days moving into my new condo and working on the Rounders poker show, so I haven't been able to render that desktop without the picture frame but I'll set it to render tonight and post the results some time tomorrow.

Here's a version without the picture frame and text so you guys should have some more room for those icons. I've gone with aces but let me know if anyone has another hand they would like to see done. I've hosted all the different versions on the Big Poker site in the Downloads Section, including a black and white as requested.1024x768 Ver.got_aces_1024x768.jpgI going to start work on a new desktop in the next couple of weeks, please let me know if anyone has some good ideas for a nice render.Cheers.

• 6 months later...

I haven’t been able to do any CG work in a long time. Been so busy with the new rakeback site RakeFreeze.com and the radio show. But I'd like to start a new project soon. I'm thinking of going beyond just a desktop and do a full poker animation. I did one awhile ago to promote my site...

promosmall.png

But I think I'll try and go a little further and actually add a character playing poker. Would need a dealer too and some opponents. Of course I would need to come up with a premise and an actual short story. Which would be the hardest part. Any ideas??

I haven’t been able to do any CG work in a long time. Been so busy with the new rakeback site RakeFreeze.com and the radio show. But I'd like to start a new project soon. I'm thinking of going beyond just a desktop and do a full poker animation. I did one awhile ago to promote my site...
you sir, are a pro spammer. I love it
Agreed. Why would u put a picture of a man on your desktop? (unless your a woman or a gay-man) Seems to much. Chips & cards, cool.
And I suppose having a signature with a bunch of men in tight pants running around is much different?Good job...queer.

I'd like to order a few personal ones...I'd like aBKIce background, a looshle one, a HoosierAlum, one PrtyPSux and a PMJackson please. I know it's a big order, but I'm a HUGE fan. :club: