Questons About Stacked

Don't worry this isn't another "when is it coming out?" thread. But with the game coming out in less than a month there are still some questions I have about the game that have not been answered and was hoping someone could answer.1) What modes of play? Is everything going to be a MTT structure or will there also be some one cash/S&Gs going on as well.2) Only Career mode? Do I have to play career mode or is there other ways to play? Also do I have to win if I play career mode (I ask that because of WCP 2)?3) Customization? Can I create my own tournament structures if I want?Those are all the questions for now.

Don't worry this isn't another "when is it coming out?" thread. But with the game coming out in less than a month there are still some questions I have about the game that have not been answered and was hoping someone could answer.1) What modes of play? Is everything going to be a MTT structure or will there also be some one cash/S&Gs going on as well.2) Only Career mode? Do I have to play career mode or is there other ways to play? Also do I have to win if I play career mode (I ask that because of WCP 2)?3) Customization? Can I create my own tournament structures if I want?Those are all the questions for now.
Why not just wait til it nears release, then check out a games website (try www.ign.com). Apparently you're looking for shots in the dark, so here goes:1) You will be able to play both tournaments, SnGs, and cash games - against computer-controlled & internet opponents.2) You don't have to win if you play career mode. Stacked 2 - Do You Want Fries WIth That? is slated for release in June of 2008....3) You'll be able to customize the size of your ears - I'm pretty sure you'll be able to customize the games you play.
Don't worry this isn't another "when is it coming out?" thread.
I'm curious actually.I'm in Canada, and no stores websites have it listed as far as I'm concerned. Amazon.ca had originally listed it for May 3rd, and now pushed it to June 1st. Amazon.com says that it was available since last year and that it ships in 2-3 days. So.. :club:

I tried out the Beta test here is what I can tell you.I think there was only a carer mode, not just a jump in and play mode. There are a variety of different tournament and cash game structures. You can play sit n gos, small MTT's and eventually larger MTT's. The cash games include both limit and no limit games.I do not think custom tournament option are available.

there was a closed beta through IGN over the last couple of months to test the MTT network code, but the beta version also had single player options... to the point...Online and in game, there are cash, sng, and mtt tournaments going on...Yes, you can play outside of career mode as far as single player goes, but I dont recall the customizability of them... you can select between cash, sng, and mtt... altho the size was set for mtt.And, I'm not positive, but when you create a tournament online, I believe there is flexibility on tournament structures, altho I cant say for sure how much...

there was a closed beta through IGN over the last couple of months to test the MTT network code, but the beta version also had single player options... to the point...Online and in game, there are cash, sng, and mtt tournaments going on...Yes, you can play outside of career mode as far as single player goes, but I dont recall the customizability of them... you can select between cash, sng, and mtt... altho the size was set for mtt.And, I'm not positive, but when you create a tournament online, I believe there is flexibility on tournament structures, altho I cant say for sure how much...
I believe there were different structures such a starting chips and how fast the blinds goand for the person from canada who asked when its coming out, i believe its may 30th for all of North America
Stacked is going to have cash games? Like deposit with neteller play with real money? Or 'fake' cash games??
fake dude
That sux, It would be pretty damn sweet if they had real money cash games etc.....If they were thinking they would have done it, they are going to be losing a **** load of money they could have been making in rake.
Why not just wait til it nears release, then check out a games website (try www.ign.com). Apparently you're looking for shots in the dark, so here goes:1) You will be able to play both tournaments, SnGs, and cash games - against computer-controlled & internet opponents.2) You don't have to win if you play career mode. Stacked 2 - Do You Want Fries WIth That? is slated for release in June of 2008....3) You'll be able to customize the size of your ears - I'm pretty sure you'll be able to customize the games you play.
1) Nice shot in the dark!For someone with no info you make large assumptions.2)I like your attitude.3) Yes this is true providing you don't create a Toronto reporter whom reports about how homo DN was while he lived in TO.
1) Nice shot in the dark!For someone with no info you make large assumptions.2)I like your attitude.3) Yes this is true providing you don't create a Toronto reporter whom reports about how homo DN was while he lived in TO.
umm yeah maybe you should check your facts, a fair amount of ppl on the board here were in the beta which was basically an earlier version of wat the final game will be and all of those were in the game