The prequels are just a couple of minutes each, not full eps. You can watch them on YouTube.Bunk and McNulty MeetYoung Prop JoeYoung Omar
Cool thanks watched em all already. Lol at dvds and their bullshit extras.
  • Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

McNulty as a #3 is just so they can have a lower seed advance to the final four, right?I'm definitely filling this bracket out, but I don't think I'm spoiling anything by saying Omar is going to win.

McNulty as a #3 is just so they can have a lower seed advance to the final four, right?I'm definitely filling this bracket out, but I don't think I'm spoiling anything by saying Omar is going to win.
I agree everybody else is playing for second.
2zh4l0o.jpgI was sad to see Brother Mouzone as an 8 seed. I liked him a lot.I almost had Carcetti beat Avon.Lester versus Rawls was a tough one too. That one could've gone either way. In fact, I'm having second thoughts about it now...

i disagree in a few spots.bodie needs to make it until he loses to stringer in a tough battle. bodie is the man.i'd have bubbles over bunk as well. frank sobotka over prop joe.but thats about it besides stringer over omar.

Chris trumps Cuddy hardcore. Cuddy is too hesitant and Chris knows exactly what to do.Bracket finalists, imo, will be:Snoop vs OmarMcNulty vs Bunk (Bunk prevails in one of the toughest 1st rd matches)Avon vs SobotkaRawls vs Freamon (Lester gonna beat Stringer Bell's ass)Omar should prevail, no doubt. But it's Wire-madness...who knws...PS: Suited, isn't that something best brought up at our next counselling session? Jeez...where's the confidentiality...?

PS: Suited, isn't that something best brought up at our next counselling session? Jeez...where's the confidentiality...?
i literally want to kick you in the dick.
you can redeem yourself if you tell me your thoughts on this photo:tumblr_lyurayxAOf1qdoyv4o1_500.jpg
I think it's a fabulous fit for you and I look forward to being "seen" in public with you. For a change.The photo is also quite well constructed and almost seems more than the sum of its black and white parts. Quite stylish.

Michael should be beating Cheese. As much as I like Method Man, it was a pretty small part and nowhere near the level of Michael.Unrelated: Remember Fuzzy Dunlop? That was funny shit.

Ok...but maybe we have a House/Wire spinoff here? "Two people looking to start a new life. One is a doctor escaping her abusive past; the other is a street-wise former gang soldier with a heart. They meet-cute and set up a boxing gym/medical clinic"Get some Sorkin-esque or Alan Ball-type dialogue, a couple of other monir set locations and we have a Tuesday night winner.Bam!Or use Chris instead of Cutty and make it a "killer" sitcom where the bodies pile up and the mayhem never stops!