Live Action Punch-out!

Along with Zelda, SMB 3, Maniac Mansion and Paperboy, that's always one of my all-time favorite NES games.If you guys don't know, you can download NES emulators for your computer and get the games (in ROM format) to play. Hook-up a $5 universal controller and it brings you back to the late 80's/early 90's all over again.PM me if you want more details, I think I still have over 200 games on my comp somewhere. :icon_dance:ps: mario bros on the guitar by some asian guy

Along with Zelda, SMB 3, Maniac Mansion and Paperboy, that's always one of my all-time favorite NES games.If you guys don't know, you can download NES emulators for your computer and get the games (in ROM format) to play. Hook-up a $5 universal controller and it brings you back to the late 80's/early 90's all over again.PM me if you want more details, I think I still have over 200 games on my comp somewhere. :icon_dance:ps: mario bros on the guitar by some asian guy
I actually modded my X-Box so I have NES, SNES, and N64 emulators and roms on it... definitely worthwhile to enjoy the classics.Seen that guitar thing before...very cool..but I like this one much better.Mario Theme on 2 Guitars
That is freakin sweet!Ahh.... good ol' NES... back in the day when Nintendo was king.
NES is still king I have mine hooked up to my 51' plasma it sits right next to my XBOX 360. I play them both about equally
I want you sexually.
QFTthat was absolutely the greatest thing I have ever seen since I first came upon this great earth.other than the first time I saw boobies.
QFTthat was absolutely the greatest thing I have ever seen since I first came upon this great earth.other than the first time I saw boobies.
Also QFT. I still want you. P.S. I'm not wearing underwear.
cool thanks!are you just saying that because you want to make it a three-way? because i'm ok with that....
if you're ok, i'm ok :Dthere's nothing like old school nintendo 8-bit sex to brighten up the morning.

I've seen the live punch-out one before, but it's still awesome. The Mario one is more awesome.The mario song on the guitar was pretty good too.

I already posted that in the "post videos here - sick or interesting thread" about 17 months ago, but I guess the general donks need to laugh too

best boxing game ever. ahh i can still remember the day when i knocked out tyson
It's sad he went from such a god to such a lowlife.
Maniac Mansion was fucking scary.