Makes Me Suspicious Of The Random Number Generato

Doesn't this always make you suspicious of the random number generator when at exactly the same time at two different tables when you are multitabling you are dealt exactly the same hand? Obviously nothing, but intersting all the same...Sorry for the size, but it's KhKc at two tables.cowboysX2.jpg

Doesn't this always make you suspicious of the random number generator when at exactly the same time at two different tables when you are multitabling you are dealt exactly the same hand? Obviously nothing, but intersting all the same...cowboysX2.jpg
I will see the exact flop every once in a while as well, that gets really bizarro

even weirder when you get identical flopsI was playing 2 tables once and there was about 30 sec in between the two games and I was almost sure that the two flops were connected

When I first glanced at this thread I read it as "> Makes Me Suspicious Of The Random Number Generato, Interesting hole cards while masturbating."
Oops that's what it was supposed to say...Damnit...
even weirder when you get identical flopsI was playing 2 tables once and there was about 30 sec in between the two games and I was almost sure that the two flops were connected
I once got inverted monster flops. I had 33 on one table and the flop came QQJ. On the other table I had QJ and flop was 322. I ended up folding both hands, but I had to stare at them for awhile to make sure I wasn't mucking a boat. But I'm easily confused by multitabling.
I once got inverted monster flops. I had 33 on one table and the flop came QQJ. On the other table I had QJ and flop was 322. I ended up folding both hands, but I had to stare at them for awhile to make sure I wasn't mucking a boat. But I'm easily confused by multitabling.
Ha.
Doesn't this always make you suspicious of the random number generator when at exactly the same time at two different tables when you are multitabling you are dealt exactly the same hand? Obviously nothing, but intersting all the same...Sorry for the size, but it's KhKc at two tables.cowboysX2.jpg
If I never saw it I'd be suspicious of the RNG. In fact if I was four tabling then when I had pocket Ks one one table I'd expect to have it on another about 1% of the time...

It is actually a breath of fresh air to see that people get suspicious for reasons other than losing. I was almost 100% sure that this was going to be a bad beat post or something of that nature.And it wasn't a brag post either. Is this really FCP?

We have been through this before, it's not random, online poker is rigged, we have proof! http://www.billrini.com/archives/001169.htmlIt's lucky they caught this dealer before something really nasty happened!

The chances of having the same hand at two tables is (2/52)(1/51) = 1/1326.So, every 1326 hands while two tabling, this happens. If you are three tabling, the chances that two of your hands are about three times that which is about 1 in every 442 hands. Just sayin.

Does Pacific Poker allow multi-tabling now?
Yep. Finally. They're only 3 years behind everyone now.
Photobucket resizes them, and I can't figure out how to stop it...sorry
Doesn't for me.Pretty sure there's a button that says keep original size one way or another, i dunno if it needs to be checked or not.