Heads Up League - Week 2 Thread

I'm gonna start the thread by asking......why can't you type "wassup?" in the chat? I got a warning message from the mods? When did wassup become a dirty word!?

I'm gonna start the thread by asking......why can't you type "wassup?" in the chat? I got a warning message from the mods? When did wassup become a dirty word!?
:club: i also got warned for saying "sssshhhh-ing".the man's bringing us down, man.
thats only cause u won the 1st by default i woulda smoked u
Listen buddy...I saved ya from losing $11 :D ...yep, that's all the smack talk I got. I need a script writer. :club:
thats only cause u won the 1st by default i woulda smoked u
Listen buddy...I saved ya from losing $11 :D ...yep, that's all the smack talk I got. I need a script writer. :club:
You guys are both on now, why not duke it out for the $11 and bragging rights. Talk is cheap.
:club: i also got warned for saying "sssshhhh-ing".the man's bringing us down, man.
Multiple letters in a row. The reason why you can't put a URL in chat.
You guys are both on now, why not duke it out for the $11 and bragging rights. Talk is cheap.
haha...gotta love these guys.I don't care about $11 and I doubt bmw does either.Our teams will meet again since we're in the same division so no worries. It'll be a good time to build some excitement and a possible rivalry.
looks like someone is scared to play me :club:
Oh man...is this going to be one of those ego-everybody-watch-me things?We'll get to play each other later in the season! What's the rush?!Oh well...I'm always up for whatever so I'll offer you a game.Monday - sometime before 24Play best 2-of-3 at $50 a game. I'm not going to bother transfering to FCP so we gotta play on Party.If it doesn't work for you no worries. I'm not going to say you're "scared" or something retarded like that. :D Just don't say I wasn't a sport. PM me to set it up.
Oh man...is this going to be one of those ego-everybody-watch-me things?We'll get to play each other later in the season! What's the rush?!Oh well...I'm always up for whatever so I'll offer you a game.Monday - sometime before 24Play best 2-of-3 at $50 a game. I'm not going to bother transfering to FCP so we gotta play on Party.If it doesn't work for you no worries. I'm not going to say you're "scared" or something retarded like that. :club: Just don't say I wasn't a sport. PM me to set it up.
If you guys really want to measure your dicks...why not go $500 prop on the best record? That way we have a whole season of trash talking.
I'm gonna start the thread by asking......why can't you type "w***up?" in the chat? I got a warning message from the mods? When did wassup become a dirty word!?