Have Fun Boys

Lmao.... You changed your mind so quickly. I read the reviews first which has become a must whenever someone posts something like this on the board.
Nice avatar. I assume that Fluffy is the destroyer of worlds
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/308285Click the play game button dont open this if your at work unless you want to get fired enjoy guys you'll see that she's a deceiving player
Congratulations...you are officially the best Forum Member of the day!!! :club::D:D:D :icon_clap:EDIT: I just finished beating Michelle...I won't ruin it for the others but profxavier9...YOU'RE A *******!! :)

DAMN, i used to go to that site like 5 or 6 years ago in high school, i forgot about it. good stuff op.

Meh read reviews, you bastage! I'm sending this to Custom36 though, he wont quit til he wins
please tell me she doesnt have a penis. anyways i keep losing drawign to inside straights and flushes. i should play straight and just beat her already.
DAMN, i used to go to that site like 5 or 6 years ago in high school, i forgot about it. good stuff op.please tell me she doesnt have a penis. anyways i keep losing drawign to inside straights and flushes. i should play straight and just beat her already.
Don't worry about the flushes... take 2 pair or go for the straight, it usually hits.

This thread is sure to get plenty of hits so I'm gonna add my question here.Has anybody played at www.wsex.com?It stands for World Sports Exchange...although I origianlly saw it as "World Sport Sex Change"Anyhoo...there's no rake on the poker and I know "KING" will give you a 20% bonus (or so I've been told).Anybody play there? How are the games?

I guess that would be the first time in my poker career I could say, "Well, I rolled up a Royal Flush, but at showdown she really had the nuts".I knew I should have just stopped at the tittays.