Nbc National Heads Up Championship

Sheik slowrolling quads, what a *****
I'm pretty sure he did that because of the set-up with the announcers and such. Right before he actually does turn it over, you can hear the announcer say "And let's turn over your cards now..."But...I guess he could have showed Gus without setting his cards on the table.I can't believe I just tried to defend him.Sheik is, by far, the absolute biggest dickhead in poker. Ever. And, I wouldn't be too upset if Gus' bus hit him.
Sheik slowrolling quads, what a *****
He slammed the eight down right away after Gus called and showed, I thought. I wasn't clear that Gus was finished with his action until Sheikhan put his cards on the table.
Slow Roll - Slowrolling - Slow RollingTo turn over a winning hand in a non-timely fashion,usually done by sleazy players to annoy opponentsDid you mean slowplaying? Cause he slammed the eight down right away after Gus called and showed, I thought.
No, Gus called and went to turn over his hand and Sheikhan said something like "just throw it away," and wouldn't turn over his cards until after Gus turned his cards over and the tourney director said "turn over your cards." He slowrolled quads on Gus on NBC, which makes him a huge *****.Monty
No, Gus called and went to turn over his hand and Sheikhan said something like "just throw it away," and wouldn't turn over his cards until after Gus turned his cards over and the tourney director said "turn over your cards." He slowrolled quads on Gus on NBC, which makes him a huge *****.Monty
Yeah, that's exactly what happenend. Like I said in another thread, I would have went ballistic. Theres nothing you can do if a player treats you like dirt, not legally or rules wise, but legalities are out the window once you treat me like that. I mean, my families watching, my friends, and you want to punk me like that?
Yeah, I guess Sheik was supposed to show first and that was pretty jerky.
I'm pretty sure he did that because of the set-up with the announcers and such. Right before he actually does turn it over, you can hear the announcer say "And let's turn over your cards now..."But...I guess he could have showed Gus without setting his cards on the table.I can't believe I just tried to defend him.Sheik is, by far, the absolute biggest dickhead in poker. Ever. And, I wouldn't be too upset if Gus' bus hit him.
Actually I thought the announcer was trying to get Shawn to turn over his hand and stop being such an idiot telling Gus to muck it.