ugliest poker player quarterfinal #2

I would like to announce the results of the first quarterfinal match.Thomas 'Thunder' Keller - 13Robert Varkonyi - 11Thomas Keller moves in to the semifinals! What a close one!This week we have an especially suave duo.In one corner, one of the most remarkable poker players alive, known to give all his tournament winnings to charity.His competition is someone who really challenges the meaning of ugly. Superficially, one might not argue that he is ugly at all. But when you think about it, who really wants to look at this kid's face, EVER?That's right. Today's match features.... Good vs. Evil orbarryresult.jpgVS.pic1.jpg

I voted for evil. Barry is too good of a person. Its not always the looks, but the looks behind someone's motives that make them an ugly person. Dutch may be a okay guy, but he has screwed a lot of people and pissed off a bunch too, you never have heard any of that about Barry

nothing funnier than a bunch of guys rating other guys based on their lookes over the internet....kinda makes ya think huh....
are you that uncomfortable with your own sexuality that you don't know if a guy is "good looking" or "ugly". Kind of makes me wonder why you posted your comment?

no. im secure...it just struck me as funny why somebody would dedicate an entire post for the sole purpose of rating other guys...so calm down , it was an attempt at humor,..wasnt saying anybody was gay<not that theres anything wrong with it.lol..ppl sure have gotten awfully touchy and p.c around here lately...

nothing funnier than a bunch of guys rating other guys based on their lookes over the internet....kinda makes ya think huh....
was wondering who would be the first person to start making illusions to sexuality in this thread.kinda makes ya think huhbut whatever, im sure you are completely comfortable with who you are!PS - this thread is kind of a joke, don't you think?

totally, i took it as a joke ...i was just b.s....trying to kill time inbetween hands....didnt know i woulod be put on death row for a bad joke,,if that was the case smash would have already been put to death 100 times lol.. j/k to all u smash followers...just jokes guys just jokes

how the **** does dutch boyd make the list?You know most of his fans are young girls.. right? Young girls don't care about people being a "good person" or if they're that great at poker.If you think dutch boyd is ugly, you must use braille on your poker cards.

Congrats to Absolute on actually knowing how to run a poll about how players look and actually putting the pictures up for reference. At least you know whats going on.Love Barry, but damn the guy is a little tough to look at. He gets my vote no doubt.

nice one Absolute, but im taking some credit for it for my polls the other day. i stopped doing it because of douchebags saying it was stupid and such. Plus, everyone here is in love with Evelyn Ng. I personally like Clonie better. and i hope RAYMER is on your list. that guy is circus ugly. if its not just guys, i hope liebert is on there. i just realized its raymer vs. liebert in the first round of heads up tourney. least photogenic table ever.

For all the bad stuff I've heard about "dirty" Dutch Boyd, I'm shocked that he hasn't gotten eliminated yet. That's right...murdered. I mean, he shouldn't, but did he really screw people out of thousands??? He'd better wear bullet-proof stuff next time he shows his face.