Unofficial Prop Bets Thread

I'll pay through transfers through any of the major poker sites, I have money on almost all of them. I think I've transferred enough money to different people to where I'm trustworthy.
He's good for it.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so far I haveXX44466XXGary221212122Gilbertology2 more if you want it, come on you action junkies.
assuming you give one of the remaining bets to DN, i'll take the last for $40. and let this be known: i hereby offer $20 via neteller to the person who talks the best trash with me before the 23rd, to be judged entirely subjectively. so far, jayboogie is way ahead.

I just signed up on FCP last week b/c my dad, "bigyang," (Randy Reed) invited me to be on his team. I haven't met anyone here, so this is my introduction...I am his son, but I'm not a yang. So don't call me littleyang, haha.I've played poker just about every week for the past 2 years.I did play on PS, until the Neg-O last week ... took 3rd.Obviously, I don't have the bankroll you do, Zimmer. See, I graduate from Univ. of Ky. Law School in 3 weeks, which means lots of loans and a tight budget. I'm satisfied with cashing out $100 a week. Thats all I need.This is important, why? B/c its been decided that I'm going to play you.Remember, Pride Cometh Before the Fall...Everyone else ... nice meeting you. This setup is SWEET!!! And for those taking Zimmer's bet ... those are the best odds he'll offer all season.Go Buckeyes!!! (Nov. 19, 2005, OSU 25 Michigan 21I'm just kidding Zimmer - its nice to meet you. I look forward to the matchup and the rest of the season.

*Note to self*When trash talking, do not put monetary bets out because FCPers like action..And trash talking is an art formJayBoogie is using fingerpaintsHe'll need to ask Lori if he can play with markers before he gets noticed

The Unmentionables made a 1000 dollar better record side bet offer to a certain league member, but he shot me down out of absolute fear! I won't mention his name to save him the embarrassment...or because I don't want him to have me banned from the league. ;)Anyhow, I'll gladly make that bet with anyone else, as long as we can come up with a reasonable payment method.

OK, so I have for $40 eachXX44466XXGary22212121112CheckymcfoldGilbertologyDaniel NegreanuIf anyone on this list doesn't want action, then tell me. We can work out the payments at a later date.I'm playing Randy Reed's team Yangsters in the first match.

*Note to self*When trash talking, do not put monetary bets out because FCPers like action..And trash talking is an art formJayBoogie is using fingerpaintsHe'll need to ask Lori if he can play with markers before he gets noticed
:club: I thought I mentioned like twice that I wanted in on the action. Oh well
lol you dont' know how upset i was unitl i scrolled down
I said it in your thread, so I may as well say it here:If our teams meet in the playoffs, I will play you for your shoes.Like, all of them.
and let this be known: i hereby offer $20 via neteller to the person who talks the best trash with me before the 23rd, to be judged entirely subjectively. so far, jayboogie is way ahead.
This is my new goal. Forget the championship, this is the real medal of honor for this tourny, even if it is subjective.Of course jayboogie is ahead, it's not like they're going to let him play and he has to practice or anything.
This is my new goal. Forget the championship, this is the real medal of honor for this tourny, even if it is subjective.Of course jayboogie is ahead, it's not like they're going to let him play and he has to practice or anything.
well done, sir, but the trash talking contest is with me, not with that little cheerleader jayboogie. besides, he probably needs the 20 bucks more than most. :club:
well done, sir, but the trash talking contest is with me, not with that little cheerleader jayboogie. besides, he probably needs the 20 bucks more than most. :club:
I was hoping the trash talk contest was for the whole tournament, all the players. I am really gearing up for a full on shock and awe assult on the captains and team members.But if flaming you is enough than I guess the rest of my talents will go unnoticed.So your teammates..are you compensating for something besides small skills?
well done, sir, but the trash talking contest is with me, not with that little cheerleader jayboogie. besides, he probably needs the 20 bucks more than most. :D
Your right I really do need it, please everybody be nice to checky for the next few days. :club:
Please do not diminish my role on the team. I take the 6th man role very seriously. If Daniel gets hit by a bus or something of that nature, I'm the one that's going to step in and carry the team, therefore I play a vital role on the team.
Your right I really do need it, please everybody be nice to checky for the next few days. :lol:Please do not diminish my role on the team. I take the 6th man role very seriously. If Daniel gets hit by a bus or something of that nature, I'm the one that's going to step in and carry the team, therefore I play a vital role on the team.
and if he cant afford the 10$ buyin you also get to play.
Your right I really do need it, please everybody be nice to checky for the next few days. :club:
and he needs to repeat the fourth grade. again. :D balloon guy, your [sic] a conservative, right? don't you guys compensate for--uh, stuff--with that rabid 2nd ammendment misreading? :D
and he needs to repeat the fourth grade. again. :club: balloon guy, your [sic] a conservative, right? don't you guys compensate for--uh, stuff--with that rabid 2nd ammendment misreading? :D
Misreading? You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead...Actually I had a guy that worked for me that could turn any conversation to gun control, funny as heck to talk about poker and he in two sentances would tell you why we need to stop the liberals from taking our guns.But nice how you are trying to pidgeon hole me by painting a broad brush label on me so you can then pretend my ideas don't have merit.I'm telling Rush on you
Misreading? You can have my gun when you pry it from my cold dead...Actually I had a guy that worked for me that could turn any conversation to gun control, funny as heck to talk about poker and he in two sentances would tell you why we need to stop the liberals from taking our guns.But nice how you are trying to pidgeon hole me by painting a broad brush label on me so you can then pretend my ideas don't have merit.I'm telling Rush on you
all in the spirit of the trash talking, darling. just don't shoot me, k?also, i am thinking of instituting a new rule in the race for my 20 bucks: all posts with a misspelled word or improper grammar will heretofore (and retroactively, since i make the rules here) be disqualified.yes, jayboogie, this means that you're now in trouble. :club:

Announcements