I Hate Easter

Why does Mushu hate Easter you wonder? Well it's all about that darn Easter Bunny. Where's a holiday for us dogs? This is discrimination I tell ya, and I'm one pissed off chihuahua! I'll take a huge bite out of that bunny and stomp on him if I ever catch up with him. Let the bunny be warned! :club:

Mushu hates Easter, I hate Mushu. I must hate Easter.

Why does Mushu hate Easter you wonder? Well it's all about that darn Easter Bunny. Where's a holiday for us dogs? This is discrimination I tell ya, and I'm one pissed off chihuahua! I'll take a huge bite out of that bunny and stomp on him if I ever catch up with him. Let the bunny be warned! :club:
anim_bs2.gif
Mushu hates Easter, I hate Mushu. I must hate Easter.
If you hate Mushu, then you would hate everything Mushu hates, which includes hating easter, therefore you would hate hating easter, and should be dressing up like a bunny by now.
If you hate Mushu, then you would hate everything Mushu hates, which includes hating easter, therefore you would hate hating easter, and should be dressing up like a bunny by now.
:club:
It's a bunny with assless chaps..... :club: