poker mountain user id's

JaysonWeberDon't play here much yet, had 20 bucks, blew 15 of it real quick, just sitting on the other 5 right now lol, had the money sent from a friend, haven't deposited, I want to take full advantage of the bonus.

• 3 weeks later...

well if i could get the software to work..i of course would be Eskimojoeanyone else have problems getting it to run on windows 98 2nd edition?i keep getting "resolving server name" as the applet attempts to openthen nada ! doesnt rund/l and installed to another pc in the household with dif user name..and it runs fine with XP..just wont run on this win98 2nd edition?ive emailed support numerous times..and still no success..ive even burnt the program off the winXP system and attempted to install to this win98 system...with no success

fartbrgrI'm still trying play a Sng from the first time I put money on there. Everytime I try and play at PM there's only around 11 players! dunno.gif The most I've seen is 32players. I bet alot of people go there for the freerolls though.

DJ_Chapsonly play money now as i lack plastic, but since i am building nicely on another unnamed site i will be eventually attempting to transfer some funds over for sure.