He took it down after deciding to quit last week.This is just another post hoping he will see it and consider keeping it going, I know I'm not the only one, so show your support.

He took it down after deciding to quit last week.This is just another post hoping he will see it and consider keeping it going, I know I'm not the only one, so show your support.
Who?
ah hahahaha wowyour band SUCKS man. check that out! but no, dont chek it out, its terrible.
Who are you talking about?

I was also disappointed when Mike took his blog down. I hoped he'd leave it up even if it wasn't about poker anymore so we could know how he was doing. If you read this Mike good luck on your adventures trying to find another coaching job.

I was also disappointed when Mike took his blog down. I hoped he'd leave it up even if it wasn't about poker anymore so we could know how he was doing. If you read this Mike good luck on your adventures trying to find another coaching job.
Seconded.
This is crazy - I played with "Tight Mike" at a couple of home games in Mississippi, where I'm from. Seemed like a good player, although I didn't get involved in many pots with him. I heard that he moved out to Vegas, I didn't know he was so popular.