Challenge Matches Info

Guest Guest
I think that's an awesome idea! Good luck both of you (especially Smoke). Has this been decided and if so, what time, etc. will the match be?Man, I've been kicking myself all night with last night's loss. I wanted that win really bad.Good luck guys!
I hear you on that one BC4. I thought we were golden when I turned the nut straight in match #7. I felt like I got kicked in the balls when I saw the showdown to see he runner-runner flushed me out, while havingthe SAME straight that I had on the turn. I'll be there rootin' for Smoke though...
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Custom I'll pm you the final results. I have a lot of ideas for the next season and will post them in the new thread when we get it ready but I think a lot of the problems we had was due to apathetic captains and a lack of interest amongst the players when the thing started winding down. But we can fix all that later.Now to the current season. The final and deciding match will be today at 5pm EST , Me versus Royal, password FCP. I'm going to go ahead and set the match up and I'll do my best to finish this thing properly boys.GO TEAM FLOPPY NUTS!!!

Well Team Floppy takes second and Team Poo Poo takes the inaugural FCPFC!Great job guys and sorry to my team. We'll get them next time!I need my team to pm me their Stars names and I'm sure Royal needs that too.

GG Smoke!!!Royal...nice job!Smoke...it was a pleasure being on your team and we wouldn't have been in position to win if not for you. Thanks again for eveything...especially the organizing down the stretch. If this is done again and there are captians who are ALL like you...this will be one helluva an event!!!

GG Smoke!!!Royal...nice job!Smoke...it was a pleasure being on your team and we wouldn't have been in position to win if not for you. Thanks again for eveything...especially the organizing down the stretch. If this is done again and there are captians who are ALL like you...this will be one helluva an event!!!
I couldn't agree with you more Vick!Smoke, I just sent you a PM.
Thanks guys it was a pleasure being on a team with you all. It really is great that we made it this far even with 2 missing players. Thanks again and I hope ya'll play the next go around.
Well Team Floppy takes second and Team Poo Poo takes the inaugural FCPFC!Great job guys and sorry to my team. We'll get them next time!I need my team to pm me their Stars names and I'm sure Royal needs that too.
Awesome showing by both teams. Royal, thanks for bringing it home brother. And Smoke, you really seemed to take charge of this tourney and did a great job. Have a great holiday weekend everyone.

Thanks guys,Great job from Smoke, I'l be the 1st to say that HU match could have went either way, I was lucky in the end.I need my team to PM their stars nameSoup, i've got yours, thanks.special thanks to the organizers, FCP smoke and team floppy nuts, and all the others,I'm going to Disney Land!

The money has been transferred to the respective captains. The offseason thread is now posted. Congratulations to Team Poo Poo McMuffins on winning the event and to Team Floppy Nuts for a great season.

my stars name is econ_timthanks to smoke for doing a great job managing the teamand thanks to all the team members for playing so wellfinally thanks to custom for not jaywebbing the prize pool

Announcements