Anyone "rooting For", "sweating"

Start a thread night?
Seems like it, doesn't it?

i was over there yesterday .. watched some of the WPT action, gavin smith and andy bloch were intently watching the table that ramdin, freddy deeb and some other pro (i didnt recognize) .. I got there just as Eric Seidel busted out and watched john juanda for a bit ..As for me, i played a few hours of $4-8 to the tune of a $300 profit as i was cashing out, Paul Darden was getting ready to sit in what looked like a pretty high stakes game. He had a big rack of big chips.

I'm rooting for Victor and Spiros, too. Both nice guys who have been active players. Alex Todd should be a recognizable player too.Victor came close a few times and has a very interesting history outside of poker. Here's a photo of him with Gavin Smith at the USPC.49602760_51894b2370.jpg

I'm rooting for Victor and Spiros, too. Both nice guys who have been active players. Alex Todd should be a recognizable player too.Victor came close a few times and has a very interesting history outside of poker. Here's a photo of him with Gavin Smith at the USPC.49602760_51894b2370.jpg
elaborate?