Phil Hellmuth was the biggest winner.....and absolutely made the other players at the table go on tilt. He put on a very good show and made Negreanu, Chan and Brunson look like fools... :club:

Scroll through Daniels blog and you can read three of them that detail most of it.Looks like Farha won the most to me, unless I am forgetting someone.Hellmuth got destroyed.DN was stuck big and won a good majority of it back. That's about all you need to know. the results aren't near as interesting as watching the hands being played.

Phil Hellmuth was the biggest winner.....and absolutely made the other players at the table go on tilt. He put on a very good show and made Negreanu, Chan and Brunson look like fools... :club:
if u cant/wont answer the question just shut the fk up. we dont need another half-assed post attempting to be funny.
if u cant/wont answer the question just shut the fk up. we dont need another half-assed post attempting to be funny.
Why are you such an agry person? Maybe you should shut the **** up as I was trying to induce a little humor to make you all chuckle a little bit. You on the other hand post nothing but rude disrespectful comments. GO AWAY.And I did answer the the question just not truthfully....

I found the Hellmuth destryoing everyone post to be pretty damn funny...

I found the Hellmuth destryoing everyone post to be pretty damn funny...
Thanks it means a lot to know my humor isn't wasted....cheers
get a sense of humor ****if you had a brain you would have realize he did answer the question, just the excat opposite as a jokedo you know what a joke isyou know, haha....