Favorite Rap Lines

" Reached back like a pimp and smacked the ho!!"
Three 6 Mafia?I got so many good rap lyrics, I can't even think of them.Anything Three 6 Mafia, Cash Money, Ludacris, Lil Flip...Here's one...281-330-8004Hit Mike Jones up on the low,Cuz Mike Jones about to blow.and so on...:club:- Zach
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was pleased to see a Monch mention in this thread. Equally distressing is the idea that he is whiteboy rap.Check out his older stuff as part of Organized Konfusion.Also, Kanye BIT the Miracle Whip line. So - 100000 points.Favorite verses: I direct you to the Rakim rhyme catalogue. The best to have ever done it. Favorite Big L line:You ain't a leader, what/nobody followed you/You was never ****, your mother shoulda swallowed youFavorite Big L verse: the verse that was repacked as the Intro on the Big Picture record

Three 6 Mafia?I got so many good rap lyrics, I can't even think of them.Anything Three 6 Mafia, Cash Money, Ludacris, Lil Flip...Here's one...281-330-8004Hit Mike Jones up on the low,Cuz Mike Jones about to blow.and so on...:club:- Zach
Eazy E baby
Multiple gunshots fill the block, the fun stops Niggaz is callin cops, people shot, nobody stop I wonder when the world stopped caring last night Two kids shot while the whole block staring I will never understand this society, first they try to murder me, then they lie to me, product of a dying breed All my homies trying weed, now the little baby's crazed raised off Hennesey, tell me will my enemies flee when they see me, believe me Even Thugs gotta learn to take it easy, listen Through the intermissions search your heart for a plan and we turnin Bad Boys to grown men, it's on again I give a holla to my niggaz in the darkest corners Roll a perfect blunt, and let me spark it for ya One love from a thug nigga rollin with a posse full of paranoid drug dealers, to the end my friend Pac - Starin through my Rearview
such a great song that many dont know about....great choice
Eazy E baby
The same line is in Three 6 Mafia - Like a Pimp (remix)...Gator boots and the suits, is the clothes (Like a pimp)Keep the money not folded, in a roll (Like a pimp)When I see you ***** you better have my dough (Like a pimp)Reach back (Like a pimp) Slap a hoe.

slob on my knob like corn on the cobcheck in with me and do your jobsqueeze on my nuts lick on my buttthat naturally curly hairplease don't touch

slob on my knob like corn on the cobcheck in with me and do your jobsqueeze on my nuts lick on my buttthat naturally curly hairplease don't touch
BEST SONG EVER.Let's call my friendsLet's run the train
The same line is in Three 6 Mafia - Like a Pimp (remix)...Gator boots and the suits, is the clothes (Like a pimp)Keep the money not folded, in a roll (Like a pimp)When I see you ***** you better have my dough (Like a pimp)Reach back (Like a pimp) Slap a hoe.
You gotta know the original though. Easy E represent sonnnnnnnnnnn

"now I clown around when I hang around with the underground,girls used to frown saying down when I come around gas me and when they pass me they used to diss me,harass me, but now they ask me if they can kiss me,gets some fame, people change, wanna live they life highsame song can't go wrong if I played the nice guy-claim to fame must a change now that we became strongI remain still the same-why Tubecause it's the same song...

What is the original?
Easy-E - Boyz in tha hoodbored as hell and i wanna get illso i went to a spot where ma homeboys chillthe fellas out there makin dat dollari pulled up in ma 6 fo' impalathey greet me wit a 40 and i start drinkinand from the 8 ball, my breath starts stinkinleft to get ma girl to rock that bodybefore i left, i hit the bac-ardiwent to her house to get her out of the paddumb hoe said somethin that made me madshe said somethin that i couldnt believeso i grabbed the stupid b*tch by her nappy-a** weaveshe started talkin sh*t, wouldnt you knowreached back like a pimp, slapped the hoeher father jumped up and he started to shoutso i threw a right cross and knocked his old-a** outAlso covered fantastically by Dynamite Hack
A line by a Tribe Called Quest from "Motivators""You couldn't Converse if you had ****in react juice "-PhifeI like the directness mixed with some wit.
React juice, that's awesome.

Ok, here's another....I'm Kan, the Louis Vuitton DonBought my mom a purse, now she Louis Vuitton MomI ain't play the hand I was dealt, I changed my cardsI prayed to the skies and I changed my starsI went to the malls and I balled too hard...'Oh my god, is that a black card?'I turned around and replied, why yes but I prefer the termAfrican American Express

"Riding in the Benzo, poppin' up my colla'Peepin' some fine wenches, makes a home boy wanna' holla'Diamonds, Gold, Rubies and the All-mighty dolla'I'm Opedipus, bitch_, the original balla'I'll pull out my 9, and light up your Impala****_ that police"~ Taken from Planes, Trains and PlantainsThis is most likely badly misquoted, but I could find the original

Dead Prez (Wolves Lyrics/Let's Get Free Album)(Wolf Howls)I'm not a hunter but i am told,that, uh, in places like in the arctic,where indiginous people sometimes might, might, hunt a wolf,they'll take a double edged blade,and they'll put blood on the blade,and they'll melt the ice and stick the handle in the ice,so that only the blade is protruding,and that a wolf will smell the blood and wants to eat,and it will come and lick the blade trying to eat,and what happens is when the wolf licks the blade,of course, he cuts his tongue, and he bleeds,and he thinks he's really having a good thing,and he drinks and he licks and he licks,and of course he is drinking his own blood and he kills himself,thats what the Imperialists did with us with crack cocaine,you have these young brothers out there who think they are getting somethingthey gonna make a living with,they is getting something they can buy a car,like the white people have cars, why can't i have a car?they getting something they can get a piece of gold,white people have gold, why can't i have gold?they getting something to get a house,white people have a house, why can't i have a house?and they actually think that theres something thats bringing resources to them,but they're killing themsleves just like the wolf was licking the blade,and they're slowly dying without knowing it.thats whats happening to the community, you with me on that?thats exactly, precisely what happens to the community,and instead of blaming the hunter who put the damn handle and blade in the ice for the wolf,that what happens is the wolf gets the blame, gets the blame for trying to live,thats what happens in our community,you don't blame the person, the victim,you blame the oppressor, Imperialism, white power is the enemy,was the enemy when it first came to Africa,and snatched up the first African brothers here against our will,isss the enemy today,and thats the thing that we have to understand.(Clapping)

Another Dead Prez:Who shot Biggie Smalls? If we don't get them they gon' get us allI'm all for runnin' up on these crackas in they city hall.

that 'gza' line above is actually rzajust out of curiousity where do you think kanye bit that mayo line? because i know a certain rapper took it from kanye, but you might be thinking of someone else.random selection hereYo, do me a favor, and pick up a pen and padAnd try and write down the numbers of the men you've hadSo remember when you're putting someone else in checkGo to the Wizard of Oz and get some self-respectWon't say no names, it might leave a permanent scarI don't have to go that far, you know who you areAnd if you don't, then everybody else doesCause all the fellas be telling me how good you wasI can't accept a girl with a ruined repI'm like a chef, I just cook up the stew and stepOff with her clothes, like Moby ****, there she blowsShe wanna throw like the girls from the peep showsYour man was large, but now he's getting kinda tinyAnd you run up behind me trying to get pregnant by meAnd in a year, I'll bet you'll be on welfareDon't cry for help dear, you put yourself thereThe way it looks, you'll end up in Playboy booksWhile your man is in Manhattan snatching pocket books

My girlfriend, blacker than the darkest nightWhen niggaz act *****-made she got the heart to fightNigga my girlfriend, though we seperated at timesI knew deep inside, baby girl would always be minePicked you up when you was nine, started out my life of crimewit you, bought you some shells when you turned twenty-twoIt's true, nothin compares to the satisfactionthat I feel when we out mashin, me and my girlfriendI love finger ****in you, all of a sudden I'm hearin thunderWhen you bust a nut, niggaz be duckin or takin numbersLove to watch you at a block party, beggin for dramaWhile unleashin on the old timers, that's on my mamaI would trade my life for yours, behind closed doorsthe only girl that I adore, everything I'm askin forTalkin to me beggin me to just, take you aroundSeventeen like Brandy you just Wanna Be DownTalkin loud when I tell you be quiet you move the crowdBustin rounds, activatin a riot, that's why I love you soNo control, down to roll, unleashAfter a hit you break apart, then back to one pieceMuch love to my one and only girlfriend, the world is oursJust hold me down, baby witness the powerNever leave a nigga alone, I love you black or chromeTurn this house into a happy home, me and my girlfriend