Tonight I was star struck - I ran into the famous JFarrell on party. Basically he just cried over how Smash, Jayson webber and KDawg would hurt his feelings. The guy really has no idea how famous he is on this site. I really can't believe he is 26 years old.I was poking fun at him quite a bit - when 2 pair and a set collided i made sure to note that party was awarding the pot in the wrong direction.He said that when he was 14 that he made 6 figures off of some website. Anybody recall him mentioning this?Anyway, he told me to say hi to FCP for him, so here it is - "Hi"

Tonight I was star struck - I ran into the famous JFarrell on party. Basically he just cried over how Smash, Jayson webber and KDawg would hurt his feelings. The guy really has no idea how famous he is on this site. I really can't believe he is 26 years old.I was poking fun at him quite a bit - when 2 pair and a set collided i made sure to note that party was awarding the pot in the wrong direction.He said that when he was 14 that he made 6 figures off of some website. Anybody recall him mentioning this?Anyway, he told me to say hi to FCP for him, so here it is - "Hi"
In 1994?
there was internet in 94 right?
Doesn't matter. JFarrell20 didn't need to internet to make 6 figures from a website.He's JFarrell for ****'s sakes!J Muther****ing Farrell!The Legend!He's the Chuck Norris of the FCP forums.That is all.- Zach
Doesn't matter. JFarrell20 didn't need to internet to make 6 figures from a website.He's JFarrell for ****'s sakes!J Muther****ing Farrell!The Legend!He's the Chuck Norris of the FCP forums.That is all.- Zach
Were you here at any point when jfarrel was posting?
"Heroes get remembered, but legends never die."Fake Babe Ruth, The SandlotHow could you forget? he's a legend, the topics of his get brought up all the time.
Zach6668: Joined Feb. 23/06Total Cumulative Posts: 2,565( 74 posts per day / 0.28% of total forum posts ) :club:
Zach6668: Joined Feb. 23/06Total Cumulative Posts: 2,565( 74 posts per day / 0.28% of total forum posts ) :club:
NellZach's sign up date is incorrect. Bizzle told me when FCP changed boards, some information was lost and couldn't be recovered.Zach has actually been here a very long time and isn't posting 74 times a day.
Yes, I was. I've been here a long time... the "joined date" is messed up because of the changeover.- Zach
NellZach's sign up date is incorrect. Bizzle told me when FCP changed boards, some information was lost and couldn't be recovered.Zach has actually been here a very long time and isn't posting 74 times a day.
Cool... didn't see this reply... cool to see people know me :club: