Help David Williams

Just thought I would post this here so all the FCPer's could help him out!! There is like 4-5 hours left to vote.Best Wishes,RndTblKnghtI need your help. A lot of people think they voted already, but they threw out the first weeks votes, where all you had to do was click the name. The new procedure is a major pain in the ***, you have to make a username and wait for an email and login and then you can vote. If you haven't voted this way, PLEASE go do it for me. The race is really close and it's going get sick in the last few hours. If you have voted for me, thank you, but I'm sure your grandmas and dogs have email addresses ;-) I will post detailed instructions below.Thanks,David Williams1. go to http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=6097232. click on "register a username" right above the current standings.3. fill out the form and use an email address to register a username,don't worry they don't spam you.4. wait 3 minutes or so for the verification email, check your email andclick the link in it to activate your account.5. once it says you have activated your account, go back tohttp://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=6097236. if it doesn't auto log you in, enter your username and password tologin.7. click on "dave williams", the last name in the list, and submit.

Just thought I would post this here so all the FCPer's could help him out!! There is like 4-5 hours left to vote.Best Wishes,RndTblKnghtI need your help. A lot of people think they voted already, but they threw out the first weeks votes, where all you had to do was click the name. The new procedure is a major pain in the ***, you have to make a username and wait for an email and login and then you can vote. If you haven't voted this way, PLEASE go do it for me. The race is really close and it's going get sick in the last few hours. If you have voted for me, thank you, but I'm sure your grandmas and dogs have email addresses ;-) I will post detailed instructions below.Thanks,David Williams1. go to http://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=6097232. click on "register a username" right above the current standings.3. fill out the form and use an email address to register a username,don't worry they don't spam you.4. wait 3 minutes or so for the verification email, check your email andclick the link in it to activate your account.5. once it says you have activated your account, go back tohttp://boards1.wizards.com/showthread.php?t=6097236. if it doesn't auto log you in, enter your username and password tologin.7. click on "dave williams", the last name in the list, and submit.
Just me or does this seem a little desprate for David Williams? I really hope this isn't you.
LOL, No I am not David Williams and he did not ask me to forward this. I just thought I would forward it to help him out!Best Wishes,RTK
I have known Dave since we both started playing Magic, and he really deserves to play in this.Everyone go vote for him. Magic got him into poker, and he wants to play this tourney for a chance to be immortalized in a card.Help a brotha out.
I have known Dave since we both started playing Magic, and he really deserves to play in this.Everyone go vote for him. Magic got him into poker, and he wants to play this tourney for a chance to be immortalized in a card.Help a brotha out.
Not that I really care one way or another but didnt he get caught cheating at this ?
Not that I really care one way or another but didnt he get caught cheating at this ?
from http://www.starcitygames.com/php/news/article/1962.htmlThat brings us to David Williams. In the Worlds' Top 8, he is disqualified for having marked (slightly bent) Accumulated Knowledges in his deck.My take at the time was that at such a high level event, it is the players responsibility to make sure he has no marked cards well before the event. If he does not take the time to check his deck properly, then I won't feel sorry for him when he gets disqualified.For this, Williams was penalized with a year's suspension.I'm not going to venture a guess if Williams was cheating or not. The only person who knows with 100% certainty is David Williams. But rules are rules, and he should have known them. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.
How awful is your life that you have to cheat at the Nerd Olympics? Is David Williams not, essentially, the Tonya Harding of Nerds?
That's funny Tonya Harding...Too good :club:

I'll help DW by setting up an account with every email address I have and using each one to vote for him...As soon as DW helps me by depositing 2% of his gross winnings from the WSOP ME in my FCP account.

it just seems like to much work to post. i actually went to the site and it looks like he is in i think he is number two in the voting. so i wont voteon a side note i read some of the post it was like a foreign language. i really dont get magic... and what does this mean: "Any guy who played a Bringer of the Black Dawn at Nationals has my vote."