George Mason In The Final 4!

guys i have been looking everywhere. i just wanted to ask if anyone knows if there was lines offered for a team to get to the final four. and if so what where the odds of gmu doing it.

guys i have been looking everywhere. i just wanted to ask if anyone knows if there was lines offered for a team to get to the final four. and if so what where the odds of gmu doing it.
I'm sure some site had it. Odds must've been something like 50-1 or better. If I still bet on sports, I would've taken the spread on UCONN, too bad I quit that vice lol.and aadams, since I'm from DC, this is the OFFICIAL GMU TO THE FINAL 4 THREAD!
prolly a big #-little #

This game was so depressing as a UCONN fan, I thought UCONN had the game when they were able to send it to OT. GMason played amazing though, they probably played to the best of their capabilities, as it was pretty amazing to see them do so well when UCONN was playing fairly well themselves. GMason went out and won this game, UCONN didn't lose it, so gotta give credit where it's due.It seems like this team is a team of destiny, they made like everything in the 2nd half and especially OT. It's not like UCONN gave them open shots either, they were making some tough shots. It goes to show that there's a done a parity in college basketball and any team can be beaten when the opposing team is on top of their game.Also not to make any excuses or anything, but this game was kinda messed up how GMason was essentially playing a home game when UCONN is the #1 seed. The tournament was supposed to be structured so that the #1 Seed would get to play their games on a neutral floor and not have to face a disadvantage as far as home floor advantage goes. I guess nobody on the committee thought GMason was going this far though, so it's somewhat understandable.

The most amazing thing was how they came back in OT. I really thought they would crumble at that point, but they really continued to play AMAZING offense. They did a phenominal job of using the shot clock and getting a good shot, and their bigs made some very nice baby hooks and stuff. They certainly deserve to be where they are. UConn didn't go out and lay an egg or anything, GMU earned it.

It seemed like a huge difference between this game and the Washington game in terms of how it was officiated. I thought the refs really let both teams play and didn't call as many ticky-tack fouls this team, or as they kept saying "Woolworth's." (How many people knew the reference because of the poker hand ten-five?) I really thought there was no way Mason would win after UConn tied it up with that buzzer beater. That's usually so demoralizing to come back from. They were just relentless though; great game.

uconn pulled a texas (coincidentally i had them both in my final four) and made a huge bucket to send the game into overtime, only to take a **** in their pants in the first 2 minutes of OT. i thought both teams would come out and blow their opponents out of the water after the emotional high of sending it to OT, and neither team did. (my bracket sucks)

They said on Around the Horn today that GMU was 250-1 prior to the tourney.
Also not to make any excuses or anything, but this game was kinda messed up how GMason was essentially playing a home game when UCONN is the #1 seed. The tournament was supposed to be structured so that the #1 Seed would get to play their games on a neutral floor and not have to face a disadvantage as far as home floor advantage goes. I guess nobody on the committee thought GMason was going this far though, so it's somewhat understandable.
George Mason would have had the crowd support anywhere but in Uconn's home court.