Poker Documentaries…

I was wondering if there are any new poker documentaries out. I’ve seen Poker Bustouts… are there any others floating around out there? And if there are, where can I buy them?...

I was wondering if there are any new poker documentaries out. I’ve seen Poker Bustouts… are there any others floating around out there? And if there are, where can I buy them?...
The only one I have seen was on tv, about a guy who took a year off to try becoming a pro...it SUCKED...Always wante to see Poker bustouts but didn't want to spend the $$...Is it woth it?tx

There something on FSN, it was like the story of the "Legends of Poker". It featured Doyle Brunson, and talked more about his life than I've heard.

I will watch the GSN show on Amarillo Slim, and to answer your question…Poker Bustouts was not worth the money in my opinion. I’ve seen the Fox Sports Net show about poker in the 50s 60s and 70s, but I have not seen the one about the guy who took a year off to try to become a pro...but I’ll take your word that it was bad.I’m sort of surprised that a filmmaker has not made a comprehensive documentary on poker in its current state.

I will watch the GSN show on Amarillo Slim, and to answer your question…Poker Bustouts was not worth the money in my opinion. I’ve seen the Fox Sports Net show about poker in the 50s 60s and 70s, but I have not seen the one about the guy who took a year off to try to become a pro...but I’ll take your word that it was bad.I’m sort of surprised that a filmmaker has not made a comprehensive documentary on poker in its current state.
I heard Michael Moore is looking into it.
Is this the one with Ellix Powers?