I Called In Sick Today

BC wants to go on "vacation" with me to Phoenix. I'm not being unreasonable when I told her "I think we should talk about a few things beforehand" when she asked if I even wanted her to go, right?

So anyway, how did she respond? Did you set another time to talk about things where you either won't talk about things or she'll get too drunk to remember what you talked about?

• Replies 268k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron_Mexico

• speedz99

• Napa Lite

• ShakeZuma

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and after 3 days, he is risen!

If you are paying $20 for a haircut, I imagine people assume you did it yourself anyway.

Pocket change cost me my first and only black girlfriend.   It was in the middle of a roaring poker boom and I was flush in ways most men don't even bother dreaming of. Money, it was like dirt to me

Posted Images

So anyway, how did she respond? Did you set another time to talk about things where you either won't talk about things or she'll get too drunk to remember what you talked about?

She said "Like?" And then I said my plans for the night fell through and asked if she wanted to meet up for a drink while her son is at practice instead of running. She said you know"Napa! You know I'm trying to drink less and run more. After I run" And I said you're right, we don't have to. She said tomorrow?

I didn't really want to meet up tonight anyways. I was going to get wings with my roommate and our friend, but she's sandbagging.

And that's where we are.

How many times have I said that?

And tonight's more not that I don't want to see her as I still kinda had plans with my roommate even though our friend ditched us and I hate breaking plans with somebody. Especially when my roommate doesn't really like her and is on #TeamStopHangingOutWithHer

BC wants to go on "vacation" with me to Phoenix. I'm not being unreasonable when I told her "I think we should talk about a few things beforehand" when she asked if I even wanted her to go, right?

Just flip a coin. Heads = 1 room with 2 beds, Tails = separate rooms

what's so hard to understand about my situation? i think its pretty obvious that i'm just a boy, in love with a girl, who's probably a lesbian but doesnt know it yet.

Exactly.

And though I tease, I too want nothing more than for both of you to close the deal with these women. Even if it's just once, you deserve something out of all this.

Not wanting to go to see her while she's working at the bar doesn't count. I'm pretty miserable when I do that and have stopped doing that as much.

Other than that I can't remember saying I didn't want to hang out with her unless I was super tired from work or something. I don't know. I feel like I try to hang out with her every chance I get.

Edit: I'm not getting anything but a single king room tilty.

Hey, here is a question I'd like to ask just to make sure I'm not the crazy one:

Money being equal, which career would you prefer: a) working full-time as a waitress or b) selling your dirty socks on the internet for an hour or two a day?

maybe BC is hesitating because napa never wants to spend any time with her.

TBF, I wouldn't want to spend any time with her either. She has a kid. I've barely talked to my sisters since they had kids, even. It shows weak character.

Hey, here is a question I'd like to ask just to make sure I'm not the crazy one:

Money being equal, which career would you prefer: a) working full-time as a waitress or b) selling your dirty socks on the internet for an hour or two a day?

Do I just ship the socks or would I have to meet the people interested in buying my dirty socks?

I mean, COME ON.

Napa should be negging this girl (and to be clear, pretty much any girl) every which way but loose until she sleeps with him, and then never calling her again. He should NOT be trying to become the boyfriend of a single mom.

Telling her he's got no time for her is the best move he's made so far and probably the reason she keeps forgetting she's told him she's not interested.

• Like 2

Do I just ship the socks or would I have to meet the people interested in buying my dirty socks?

Never meet them in person, but selling panties/socks is a relationship-based thing most of the time. You need to be nice to the people who buy them and act like you either like them or are disgusted by them, depending on what they are into.